Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) (50947 Views)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Chidi Mokeme's Sister And Cousin Are Dead (Photos) / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2021
Genevieve forever young.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2021
Broad Daylight
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by cenaman(m): 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2021
HANK ANUKU; The sub distributor HIV & AIDS LTD.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by smile11s(m): 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2021
In love with Genevieve

Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by Drsnives(m): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2021
I see a popular politician asking for geni hands in marriage and I saw her turning him down cos his old enough to be her ansestor

This I have seen
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by braunny(m): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2021
Manq:
Hanks knew he'll spoil the pix that was why he faced that angle .
But na only one tooth I dey see far hank mouth?
dem both don play with that babe n im don get erection

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by Ashley5050: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
Hmmm...The good old days.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
Hanks my real niggar
Mehnnnnn I really miss hanks more than nollywood as a whole

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by ayenale1(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
I love to watch hanks in Ogidan that year...chidi in gulder the ultimate search and for gene...she no marry bro dbanj...pains me o...but they all try and are super in their roles...

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
Mi love them
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by Basitelo1(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
3 legends of Nollywood

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by wpadmin: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
Hanks ma guy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by Ihonzko(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
I thought this hank guy was real oyibo oh then,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
honest1480:
Pls where is Hanks Anuku? I miss his roles so much with his unique voice.
Bad boy of Nollywood, I miss the old Nollywood

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
Manq:
Hanks knew he'll spoil the pix that was why he faced that angle .
But na only one tooth I dey see far hank mouth?

Tooth!!! What is wrong with you?? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2021
Sentiments aside IGBOS are the real owners of nollywood while Yoruba get music as for those south south and north grin grin una no get any talent �

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by adolfHitler1934: 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Throwback Thursday
Throw back pictures of lifeless president.....

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2021
I loved loved Hanks!!! Memories of "Broad Day Light." "Desperado." "The Crusader."

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by udomonday: 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
DaddyYankee:
He is 60 plus now, most Nigerian movie writers can't write roles that will fit him.
he lives in Ghana now.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2021
oshe11:
Genevieve

Everybody's Crush
. Who is everybody please !

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by viincent: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
This lady was hot then. Don't know much about her now. I just hope she's
doing well
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by Lamasta(m): 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
Good old days...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by oshe11: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2021
Frontail:
. Who is everybody please !

Us

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2021
adolfHitler1934:
... Em dey give you sleepless night abi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2021
This lady was hot then. Don't know much about her now. I just hope she's doing well
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by EbenezerTriumph: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2021
DaddyYankee:
He is 60 plus now, most Nigerian movie writers can't write roles that will fit him.
still find it hard to believe Hanks is now 60+.
mehn
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by EbenezerTriumph: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
Drsnives:
I see a popular politician asking for geni hands in marriage and I saw her turning him down cos his old enough to be her ansestor

This I have seen
falseprophet1 is this your second account?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by EbenezerTriumph: 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
braunny:
dem both don play with that babe n im don get erection
grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by Staro: 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
Stars
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2021
Legendary Genevieve Nnaji!!

An Actress with so much Class, humility n Panache..

Saphiere, Zzor, Onyi n d feminists all over NL n Naija will not see diz accomplished ones celebrate oo..

Instead its Regina Daniel, Tonto Dike, Mercy Eke, Tasha and other Slutty/ controversial Females they idolize...

Girls like Chioma who abandoned her education n life goals because of money..

Later she will say Men dis, Men dat..

Yet depend n Hustle to collect urgent 2k, airtime, Money for body cream, school fees, house rents, etc from same Men..

N also sometyms pay with their VJ..

Very funny lots....

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by Debra911(f): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2021
onthehill:
A throwback photo of veteran Nollywood Stars, Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme and Hanks Anuku was shared on Chidi Mokeme's Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

The photo was captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNaXax3peOk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
My teenage crush chidi mokeme grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
adolfHitler1934:
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! / Elizabeth Okoro Celebrates Her 29th Birthday In Bikini, Pant And Bra / Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.