Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

“stay Away From People’s Businesses” – Nigerians Drag TV Host Over Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “stay Away From People’s Businesses” – Nigerians Drag TV Host Over Chioma (826 Views)

Davido Goes Gaga Over Chioma's Post Baby Body In New Pictures / 'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty / Sophia Momodu Deletes Her Instagram Account After She Was Bashed Over Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“stay Away From People’s Businesses” – Nigerians Drag TV Host Over Chioma by GladGlad(f): 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
“Stay away from people’s businesses” – Nigerians drag TV host for condemning Davido’s baby mama, Chioma

Nigerians on social media have dragged the TV host, who spoke ill and condemned Davido’s baby mama, Chioma, for allowing herself to become a baby mama to Davido.

According to the TV host on the morning show, “Your View” on TVC, she claimed Chioma was wrong to leave her schooling just to followDavido and now, she’s a baby mama with no sight of assurance.

She further prayed that God should not give her senseless children who are like Chioma.

In addition, she insisted that Chioma is not even an ex-fiancee since there was no bride price paid on Chioma, hence, she’s actively Davido’s baby mama.

However, Nigerians don’t agree totally with the way she recklessly talked about Chioma. She’s been dragged mercilessly as many people are seeking her social media handle to troll her directly.

Here’s what people are saying;

See comments here.... https://gladtune.com/2021/04/08/stay-away-from-peoples-businesses-nigerians-drag-tv-host-for-condemning-davidos-baby-mama-chioma/

Re: “stay Away From People’s Businesses” – Nigerians Drag TV Host Over Chioma by meobizy(f): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Her fingers look like buns soaked in oil.
Re: “stay Away From People’s Businesses” – Nigerians Drag TV Host Over Chioma by Foodqueen(f): 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
The TV host no get name

Yeye and incomplete report undecided
Re: “stay Away From People’s Businesses” – Nigerians Drag TV Host Over Chioma by mrwonlasewonie: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Did she mention any name

Truth SHA be peppering you for ear tongue

I Kuku like her.shes unapologetic about jt tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha Didn't Do Anything Wrong, I Know Him - Actress Bukky Black / Tacha Set To Appear On MTV Reality Show, Set To Earn Up To N38 For Participation / "No Woman Can Snatch My Husband, As I Didn't Snatch Him From Anyone" - Chizzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.