Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,635 members, 7,958,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

“happy Birthday My Investments” – Kanayo O. Kanayo Celebrates Son And Daughter’s - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “happy Birthday My Investments” – Kanayo O. Kanayo Celebrates Son And Daughter’s (302 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Celebrates 60th Birthday With Friends And Family (Photos) / Kanayo O. Kanayo Celebrates His Children On Their Birthday (Photos) / Kanayo O. Kanayo Celebrates His 59th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“happy Birthday My Investments” – Kanayo O. Kanayo Celebrates Son And Daughter’s by Gladtune: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
Veteran Nollywood actress, Kanayo O. Kanayo celebrates two of his children, Uloakum and Kosisochukwu as they mark their birthday today.

Taking to Instagram to share photos of his grown-up son and daughter, the actor, who always gets trolled as a ritualist, lauded his children as he encouraged his fans to show them affection.

In a post, Kanayo O. Kanayo wrote;

“It’s Valerie (Uloaku) my daughter’s birthday today, it’s also Kosi’s birthday too. Please show them your usual uncommon love. Thanks”

See photos.... https://gladtune.com/2021/04/08/happy-birthday-my-investments-kanayo-o-kanayo-celebrates-son-and-daughters-birthday/

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 1000 Followers For Instagram / Nollywood Icon Stephanie Linus Marks Wedding Anniversary With Hubby / After He Raped His Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.