Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico (51975 Views)

FG Receives Canada’s $9.2m COVID-19 Grant / FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico -photo / PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico by Kiezodumah(m): 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
MrMaestro:

We want it because it is OURS. PERIOD. There's no greater explanation needed. This backward mentality is why white people have been able to take everything from black people because we don't value the least of our things as if it were gold. Why don't you go to the U.S. and try to steal a broken tattered letter in a museum written 200 years ago and see how quickly they give you life in prison. So just stfu. I've had it with idiotic Africans.

Must u insult @ the slightest chance ??
Re: FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico by Christistruth00: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
iamDrRhymes:
But what are the economic benefits of these things? Just asking

Many of them even carry Curses
Re: FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
NiRfreak:

Mo ti ya werey angry....That's how people like me despise my root, insult my history and ancestor because I am illiterate and Oyinbo won't come and educate us all.
Some of my relatives who are idiots call it jazz or fetish...but Oyinbo stole everything and kept it in his museum for hundreds of years. A people without her history are nothing in the grand scheme of things. That's why Africa is nothing today...
The European kept it's history, teach it to her children, distort African history, stole every evidence of civilization, and my relatives are here asking a foolish question about the economic benefit. I am lost, Oga.

Na you talk soooo

2 Likes

Re: FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico by Babysho(m): 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
ibedun:

When will you commit suicide so I can come and watch?

Ladies and gentlemen, an average Nigerian man, Ibedun. Study him in all of his glory as a mentally caged human.

Only the average Nigerian man will want to watch another commit suicide. Throwing the word 'suicide' loosely like the slowpoke that he is.

You, average black man better relinquish the act of unnecessary aggression. Fetching water from well is not an act of strength. Using muscle to drive cars on bad roads is not endurance. Giving birth to your children in hospitals where your wife will sleep on a smelly bed is not ok!

I know you this average black man is jobless going through all my post. Go outside to your bad roads and take a "safe" stroll at night.

I'm tired of my skin.

1 Like

Re: FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico by MrBONE2(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
SmartProf:

The countries who stole them know their benefits. These countries will generate huge revenue from tourists who will visit their museums and pay handsomely to see some works of arts from historical Africa. Unfortunately, after it's return to Nigeria, some officials may sneak out these stuffs and re-sell them back to Europe using black markets. There is nothing a black man cannot do.
grin

1 Like

Re: FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico by BENEAMATA: 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
pretydiva:
See how ugly it looks undecided
no vex ma , the artefact been wan baff when dem abduct am , plus no weave on , no mary kay , no phone to take filter pics for the grams that century . ; cheesy
Re: FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico by Cnach: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
4everisaac:
Hope they sent the money this artifact has generated over the years, alongside this thing. undecided

Oyibo pipo... Robbing us since 1759
U should be happy that they kept it all these while if not our thieficians would have removed it long ago..so na we suppose even credit them

1 Like

Re: FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico by Cnach: 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
Franzinni:
The big idiot called nigeria that can't do dna test or comon fingerprint as used in forensic science. How can they know if they got the real thing or a fugazi...dumb lot.

That one is posing with it like he has won grammy.

Where are the Mexicans that brought it ? Oh they done japa!!! who won show face make e go cast
See this guy..u get brain o
The out dated brains we have as leaders think oyibo is foolish, as in they would gently return such things after securing them for many years and also knowing there is a way of abstaining from returning the original..u call oyibo gentle men bc u don't know them

1 Like

Re: FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico by Thazard(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
qualityalone:
na the Ogun wey u dey hear since.,..it's remaining amadioha
cheesy
Re: FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
mmsen:

All you people think about is money.

This is why nobody respects you.

There is more to being a human being than money.

Everything is money, stop lying to yourself.
Re: FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico by Rossikki: 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
preshyusufu:
bringing all the demons back. if e beta Mexico no go return am.

So you consider the artefacts of your ancestors to be demonic?

You are the very epitome of colonial brainwashing.

You are truly disgusting.

1 Like

Re: FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico by Rossikki: 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
ibedun:

Useless belief!

Who introduced God to you? No be cunning Oyinbo men? Lazy people.

Actually, you brainless donkey, Africans have known the Supreme Being for thousands of years before white people even existed.

TUFIAKWA THIS GENERATION OF YOUNG NIGERIANS.

YOUR IGNORANCE STINKS TO HUGE HEAVENS.

YOU JUST KNOW NOTHING.
Re: FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico by Rossikki: 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
Christistruth00:

Many of them even carry Curses

Is your imported bible not filled with curses, mass murder and killings?

Dumbo.

Colomentalized dullards typing rubbish from their anus.

1 Like

Re: FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico by calcal: 12:28am On Apr 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
This is looking more like problem than art work...una for leave am for Mexico..

You are very correct, that stuff will disappear soon.
Re: FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico by Eaglesence: 4:33am On Apr 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
This is looking more like problem than art work...una for leave am for Mexico..

Loool, you know the wahala wey e don show them for there? Their returning it is probavly not with their clear eye lol
Re: FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico by ddeola: 7:00am On Apr 10, 2021
Hmm, awon iya ti deal pelu won daadaa ni COcoye, kia ni won da won pada si ile- ife
Re: FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico by ibedun: 7:24am On Apr 10, 2021
Babysho:

Ladies and gentlemen, an average Nigerian man, Ibedun. Study him in all of his glory as a mentally caged human.

Only the average Nigerian man will want to watch another commit suicide. Throwing the word 'suicide' loosely like the slowpoke that he is.

You, average black man better relinquish the act of unnecessary aggression. Fetching water from well is not an act of strength. Using muscle to drive cars on bad roads is not endurance. Giving birth to your children in hospitals where your wife will sleep on a smelly bed is not ok!

I know you this average black man is jobless going through all my post. Go outside to your bad roads and take a "safe" stroll at night.

I'm tired of my skin.

Please na, I beg una! Let me know when you are ready to commit suicide so I can watch.

Critics who can’t proffer any solution to the myriads of problems facing the country.
The only thing we produce in Africa? Babies!!!!
Re: FG Receives Stolen Ile-ife Artifact From Mexico by Aeg0n: 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
iamDrRhymes:

I get your point but I honestly can't spend a dime to watch that.
That's because you are black and a Nigerian especially. You grew up maybe seeing stuffs like that everytime thereby having less or no value to you at all likewise many others. The government failed to upgrade our culture and tourism sector because same applies to them also. Oyinbo doesn't see it just as an ordinary piece - it is symbolic and they find meanings and connect with them. Even artistic piece here in Nigeria, na e fine or e no fine be the comment and we move

Nigeria will be great again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement / Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.