Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

2021 Jamb Que-stion & An-wers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2021 Jamb Que-stion & An-wers (137 Views)

Please When Is 2021 Jamb Registration Starting? / 2021 Jamb(utme) & Waec Thread / Requirements For 2020/2021 JAMB UTME Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2021 Jamb Que-stion & An-wers by thisyearexam: 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
This is to notify you all that 2021 jamb cbt registration is now in progress and am going to show you how to

Get 100% s.u.r.e 2021 jamb cbt q.u.e.s.t.i.o.n & a.n.s.w.e.r 24hours before your exam day, S.u.r.e 2021 jamb cbt e.x.p.o, Guaranteed 2021 Jamb cbt r.u.n.s that will score you above 280

Our jamb s.o.l.u.t.i.o.n that can s.c.o.r.e you above 280 is of two types

Jamb Mobile:

Jamb System:

What is Jamb Mobile: this is means of sending jamb cbt q.u.e.s.t.i.o.n and a.n.s.w.e.r.s to jambite mobile phone a day before exam day through text message in other word you wil recive all the answers directly to your phone through(SMS) or through whatsapp

What’s Jamb Computer: is a means of sending 2021 Jamb cbt A.n.s.w.e.r.s directly to Jambites Computer Database, I.e The transferring of Jambite A.n.s.w.e.r.s Into Their Database with this you wont need stress yourself all the questions will have be automatically answered for you once you logged in with your jamb registration number i.e all what the student need is just to go to the exam center and login then submit since all the q.u.e.s.t.i.o.n will already be a.n.s.w.e.r.e.d

See how its works here

280 above is guaranteed

http://is9ja.com.ng/jamb-expo-2021jamb-cbt-runs-2021-jamb-answers-2021/

(1) (Reply)

Is All Absu Admission List Out For The Year / 22 Members Of Landmark University Rank Among The Top 500 Researchers In Nigeria / Anxiety Or Gad; Which Do Students Suffer The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.