Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today - Investment (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today (70941 Views)

No Experience,skills Or Capital Needed!!.get $20/day Doing This Simple Thing / Learn Tech Skills Or Start A Business? / Make The Best Investment In Yourself - Learn Software Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
"The things we fear the most in organizations- fluctuations, disturbances, imbalances – are the primary sources of creativity.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2021
"Effective communication is 20% what you know and 80% how you feel about what you know.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
"Stay self-funded as long as possible.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2021
"Turn a perceived risk into an asset.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
"“It’s more effective to do something valuable than to hope a logo or name will say it for you.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 9:51am On Sep 08, 2021
"Don’t worry about funding if you don’t need it. Today it’s cheaper to start a business than ever.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
"Data beats emotions.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
There's a general belief in Nigeria that you must work for the government or some big organization before you can succeed. This is not true. 
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2021
We give up too early and we condemn too fast. We believe is only politicians that can make it. We feel it should be about fraud or nothing. We don't really believe in hard work and time to reap the fruit of our labor. We seem to be too lazy and looking for shortcut

1 Like

Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
"Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better
answers.”

1 Like

Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by expresstopup1: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
See this below .

Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2021
"Be undeniably good. No marketing effort or social media buzzword can be a substitute for that.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
'Make your product easier to buy than your competition, or you will find your customers buying from them, not you.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Entrepreneurs are typified by high self-esteem, risk-taking personality, aggressiveness and above average intelligence.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
"Don’t be cocky. Don’t be flashy. There’s always someone better than you.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Jeepi(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hello. I want to introduce any one who is interested to DCP ( data center people). We use youtube videos to promote celebrities and companies. When you join the platform you earn money every day and its legit and straightforward. Contact me if you are interested and i will show you prove. I am a benefactor. Whats app 08066314433
If your smart phone isnt making money for you.. then your smart phone is a Dumb one
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
"All humans are entrepreneurs not because they should start companies but because the will to create is encoded in human DNA.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2021
"Don’t take too much advice. Most people who have a lot of advice to give — with a few exceptions — generalize whatever they did. Don’t over-analyze everything. I myself have been guilty of over-thinking problems. Just build things and find out if they work.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
"Before dreaming about the future or making plans, you need to articulate what you already have going for you – as entrepreneurs do.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2021
"An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
"Nobody talks about entrepreneurship as survival, but that’s exactly what it is and what nurtures creative thinking. Running that first shop taught me business is not financial science; it’s about trading: buying and selling”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by BuzChi(m): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
Anytime, anyday, a skills in hand is worth ........ it seems I have forgotten how the saying goes. Anyhow, I know I am going a little off topic, but this SocialRebel stuff works, you can easily earn good cash through this app. Please use this link to sign up and if you have any questions inbox me:
https://share.socialrebel.co/Chibuzo75
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by JaySambo: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
AN EVER PRODUCTIVE SKILL( Equilog training institute).

Heavy equipment operation is not only productive but it's a career that has and will triumph wherever you go.

Equilog training institute is where a novice is converted to an expert in any of the heavy equipment machinery operation. Such skill as this is a Matter of urgency and necessity for human financial independence and survival in a diverse and changing economic system.

It will interest you to know that the opportunities are ever waiting but for the experienced and certified heavy equipment machinery operators why?? Because it's an ever demanding career line both home and abroad. And the experienced, qualified and certified are the employers catch or preference in terms of employment.

Hurry, register today and become a certified heavy equipment operator in any heavy equipment machinery of your choice i. e payloader, crane, excavator, forklift, bulldozer, swamp buggy, reach stacker among others all! In Equilog training institute. All you need are;

*Two passport photographs
*A copy of medical fitness
*A valid ID and
*A minimum of O' level education.

And benefits afterwards are;

*A globally recognized certificate
from hardhat institute in US
*Internship
*Job Assistance and
*Professional CV design

Contact on;
Mainland office address: Exponential Hub
No 1A, Akin Osiyemi street, off Allen Avenue Ikeja.

Island office Address : Royal Building Office (4th floor) KM 25 Lekki Epe Express way Opposite Fidelity Bank before Abraham Adesanya roundabout Ajah Lagos.

Contact us @equilog.com.ng for further information.
Call or WhatsApp 08108547055 Or 07030406820.
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
"But as an entrepreneur, you have to feel like you can jump out of an aeroplane because you’re confident that you’ll catch a bird flying by. It’s an act of stupidity, and most entrepreneurs go play because the bird doesn’t come by, but a few times it does.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by cpsowelle: 7:39am On Sep 14, 2021
BuzChi:
Anytime, anyday, a skills in hand is worth ........ it seems I have forgotten how the saying goes. Anyhow, I know I am going a little off topic, but this SocialRebel stuff works, you can easily earn good cash through this app. Please use this link to sign up and if you have any questions inbox me:
https://share.socialrebel.co/Chibuzo75
I will be signing up with your link but will like to contact you personally on watsapp or call so to share info and answer prospects question. I want to also promote it big. 08061517189
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
"Openly share and talk to people about your idea. Use their lack of interest or doubt to fuel your motivation to make it happen.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by BuzChi(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
cpsowelle:
I will be signing up with your link but will like to contact you personally on watsapp or call so to share info and answer prospects question. I want to also promote it big. 08061517189

Can you rather give me your Skype ID, we can connect on Skype?
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by cpsowelle: 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
BuzChi:

Can you rather give me your Skype ID, we can connect on Skype?
live:talk2michaelinno ..looking forward to hear from you
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply)

Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.