Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today - Investment (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today (71174 Views)

No Experience,skills Or Capital Needed!!.get $20/day Doing This Simple Thing / Learn Tech Skills Or Start A Business? / Make The Best Investment In Yourself - Learn Software Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2023
"Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have."
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
You can still become your own boss this year, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2023
"Don't focus on regrets; find your inspiration in what you can do now."

We can't change the past but we can change now by what we do!
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2023
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
Happy Weekend
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:50am On Mar 26, 2023
"When you learn something new, especially something that's not connected to your day job, it can be inspirational and life-changing."

Never stop learning no matter how old you are, no matter what success you have achieved. It can be exciting and uplifting to learn a new skill!
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Happy Sunday
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
"Yes, indeed, one word of encouragement can change the world."
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2023
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
You can still become your own boss this year
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2023
Happy New Month
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
Get trained today, registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:55am On Apr 04, 2023
"A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
Happy holy Saturday
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
Happy Easter

Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
Happy Easter Monday
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Chiboyswag: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
Good day Friends,
Please friends am in need of your assistance.am a student of Akanu Ibiam Fed.Poly.
I have gotten some part payment for my school fees HND1,so please I have tried possible means within my power to get the remaining but all to no avail.
Please anything will do,once am able to raise the complete money I will delete this post.

Please if you will like to verify me this is my number 07041397516. Thank you and God bless you more. 6321057155 Fidelity bank
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 7:26am On Apr 13, 2023
"People begin to become successful the minute they decide to be.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
"Success isn’t overnight. It’s when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by surequality: 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2023
Being Digital is very profitable

1 Like

Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by kad199: 8:02am On Apr 16, 2023
Skillsnigeria:
"Success isn’t overnight. It’s when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.”
which skill can I learn with my phone
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2023
kad199:
which skill can I learn with my phone

You can learn most of our skills and handwork with your mobile phone, just select the one your like. Most of our handwork skills like satellite dish installation (DStv, Tstv, Starsat e.t.c), solar inverter installation, laptop repair, phone repair e.t.c can be learn from us with your mobile phone. Most of our digital skills can also be learn from us with your mobile phone. Just select the one you like and notify me. You can visit our official training website homepage through my signature or profile to see our list of training program and read about them. If your choice of training program has not been posted on our training website, you can request for it separately
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by kad199: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
Skillsnigeria:

You can learn most of our skills and handwork with your mobile phone, just select the one your like. Most of our handwork skills like satellite dish installation (DStv, Tstv, Starsat e.t.c), solar inverter installation, laptop repair, phone repair e.t.c can be learn from us with your mobile phone. Most of our digital skills can also be learn from us with your mobile phone. Just select the one you like and notify me. You can visit our official training website homepage through my signature or profile to see our list of training program and read about them. If your choice of training program has not been posted on our training website, you can request for it separately
would love to learn coding. How do I go about it?
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
kad199:
would love to learn coding. How do I go about it?

Select the training and read about it on our training website, register for it and WhatsApp me with the number of the training website to begin your training immediately
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by kad199: 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2023
Skillsnigeria:

Select the training and read about it on our training website, register for it and WhatsApp me with the number of the training website to begin your training immediately
okay can't find your website
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
kad199:
okay can't find your website

Is on my signature and profile or you can search for Online Training Ng on Google
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
"Women, like men, should try to do the impossible. And when they fail, their failure should be a challenge to others.”
Re: Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today by Skillsnigeria: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Wishing you and your family a very joyful Eid.

Eid Mubarak!

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.