Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns (2322 Views)

Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria / Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
Dear governor,

when elders where truly elders, they had this saying;
A man whose house is on fire doesn't go around chasing rats.

Charity the say, begins at home and even our lord Jesus asked(matthew 7.3);
“And why worry about a speck in your friend's eye when you have a log in your own? ... First take the beam out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
some translations will say ; you hypocrite,first take the log from your eye............

yours insincerely
Busybody
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by Skillsnigeria: 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2021
Then that will mark the end of one Nigeria
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2021
this governor is just dodging from the main issue. ....the north should first hands off the mentality n monopoly of Nigeria belong to them only....they should create room for equity, justice and fairness to go round all tribes in Nigeria not just the Yoruba and ibos alone.....

No region or ethnic group holds monopoly of violence and this is not 1967....northerners have been attacked here in the south and they resisted n fought back even with the military support.what makes you think the southerners in the north won't defend themselves if attacked?

one grave mistake the north will make is to attack or cause any mayhem in there region against any southerner, that will spell doom for us all as a nation..it may lead to ethnic war or even religious war but in the end, the country may collapse.

someone should teach n educate our leaders what to talk n when to say it...
thanks
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
We the southerners say bring it on terrorist Matawalle or Maltina. did you vomit this trash when your terrorist Fulani brothers were massacring people in their thousands across the southern Nigeria. Terrorist Governor what did you said when Fulani herdsmen killed, raped, maimed and chased Yoruba people to far away Benin Republic IDP. you opened the smelly soak away you called mouth to threaten the south simply because we the southerners have been docile for long but all that is in the past now. I don't know for other regions but do anyhow and collect anyhow in the east all thanks to ESN and UGM. I blame the dirty Lord Lugard for all this rubbish
It should be clear for you fo-ols by now,number do not favor you people, there are more of you guys in the north than northerners in south so better watch it.It's clearly obvious that you people are to slow to see that you guys are digging your own graves.
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by saaron(m): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

It should be clear for you fo-ols by now,number do not favor you people, there are more of you guys in the north than northerners in south so better watch it.It's clearly obvious that you people are to slow to see that you guys are digging your own graves.
I dare you to attack Southerners living in North west and North east and see what will happen.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by tishbite41(m): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
Frontail:
grin
a testament of Igbo ingenuity. Make Biafra come, wetin Israel dey do Palestine go be small thing for wetin we go do una. Una think sey our property go go like that?!? I laugh electronically.
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
youngeagle:
Shebi Southerners have been crying about herdsmen, all ya kept quiet, try nonsense and watch the country crumble, instead of preaching peace, you people always form to kill.. Stop Boko Haram first my friend
Herdsmen killed more northerners than southerners and the herdsmen problem is all across west Africa,Niger republic, Mali,Ghana,Senegal, Nigeria have this problem but somehow your stu-pid brain find a way to blame it on northerners, who are also victims of Fulani. Seriously if you push us,it's not going to end the way your delusional mind is playing it.
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by tishbite41(m): 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

try it Oga. Una go see something. Una eye go clear.
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by tishbite41(m): 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Herdsmen killed more northerners than southerners and the herdsmen problem is all across west Africa,Niger republic, Mali,Ghana,Senegal, Nigeria have this problem but somehow your stu-pid brain find a way to blame it on northerners, who are also victims of Fulani. Seriously if you push us,it's not going to end the way your delusional mind is playing it.
stop vituperating on Nairaland. Go and mobilize ur fellow terrorists. This is what we're praying for.
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2021
saaron:
I dare you to attack Southerners living in North west and North east and see what will happen.
Your treats are empty,i am very sure you are just a child.Millions of your people are living in the north and if shi-t hit the fan,your mouth have zero power to save a single soul.So fvck you,do your worst.The last time we did our worst,3 million your monkey ass ancestors pay the price.If you want the number to hit 10 million this time,bring it.
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
tishbite41:
stop vituperating on Nairaland. Go and mobilize ur fellow terrorists. This is what we're praying for.
Negative energy always wish the worst to happen to others,and at the end of it.The negativity and hate will consume your hateful a-ss fvcking terrorist.
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
tishbite41:
try it Oga. Una go see something. Una eye go clear.
Empty treats,last time i checked. The military, police, economy and the very air in your lungs and your future is control by us.The treat of a slave,have the same weight with monkey or donkey.
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
Then that will mark the end of one Nigeria
Sadly slaves cannot end this country, the only way this country will end is if we allow it.So keep on dreaming just like your useless ancestors did.
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by tishbite41(m): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Negative energy always wish the worst to happen to others,and at the end of it.The negativity and hate will consume your hateful a-ss fvcking terrorist.
coward. The days when the North killed at will and random are effectively over. Do anyhow and see anyhow. Even your Yoruba slaves have started the killing.
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by tishbite41(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Empty treats,last time i checked. The military, police, economy and the very air in your lungs and your future is control by us.The treat of a slave,have the same weight with monkey or donkey.
try it please.
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by tishbite41(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Your treats are empty,i am very sure you are just a child.Millions of your people are living in the north and if shi-t hit the fan,your mouth have zero power to save a single soul.So fvck you,do your worst.The last time we did our worst,3 million your monkey ass ancestors pay the price.If you want the number to hit 10 million this time,bring it.
abeg start killing. We don't need announcements.
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by saaron(m): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

As a Middle Belter I'm daring you to do your worse. Attack Southerners in North west and North east and see what will happen.
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by KoshCAD: 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
We the southerners say bring it on terrorist Matawalle or Maltina. did you vomit this trash when your terrorist Fulani brothers were massacring people in their thousands across the southern Nigeria. Terrorist Governor what did you said when Fulani herdsmen killed, raped, maimed and chased Yoruba people to far away Benin Republic IDP. you opened the smelly soak away you called mouth to threaten the south simply because we the southerners have been docile for long but all that is in the past now. I don't know for other regions but do anyhow and collect anyhow in the east all thanks to ESN and UGM. I blame the dirty Lord Lugard for all this rubbish
Don't mind him jare, maybe he was dead when his Fulani brother Rashidi took his boys to massacre, maimed, burnt the houses of Igbo people and still has gut to kidnapped their wives and mother for raping spree in their forests. While the ESN are toothless.

He's now here talking Gilberish.

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
saaron:
As a Middle Belter I'm daring you to do your worse. Attack Southerners in North west and North east and see what will happen.
And some how you think i am not also from the middle belt.Last time i checked Kogi is also part of the middle belt, if you want an early journey to hell,continue being stu-pid.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by KoshCAD: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
Dpharisee:
The recent attack on Hausas in Shasha was how the civil war in 1966 started.
The recent attack on Ondo communities was how Boko Haram started and it seems the South West is gradually turning to Borno state.
Yorubas should stop the pogrom against northerners in the South West
We will kill more. Anything to destroy the worthless nation is welcom.

Let them bring it on, no northerner will escape.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by KoshCAD: 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Any attack on yoruba people in the northern part of this fvcking country will be met with bloody counter-attack here in yoruba land, any stupid action from you senseless, foolish and godforsaken people from poverty capital of the world will lead to the destruction of your useless almajiri people.
Let them being it on. So that the fight can start and we end the God forsaken zoo.
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2021
KoshCAD:
We will kill more. Anything to destroy the worthless nation is welcom.

Let them bring it on, no northerner will escape.
I love how delusional our slaves are.
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by 9jakool: 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Correction herdsmen target christians more than muslims. We know places like Benue and Southern Kaduna where the herdsmen would go on bloody rampage during the early days of the crisis are in the North and they are mainly christian areas which is where the herdsmen target the most.

Be honest!
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2021
9jakool:

Correction herdsmen target christians more than muslims. We know places like Benue and Southern Kaduna where the herdsmen love to ransack are in the North and they are mainly christian areas which is where the herdsmen target the most.

Be honest!
The 50 Tuareg they killed in Niger republic last week are they Christians? The villages they destroyed in Niger,Katsina,Kebbi,Zamfara are they Christians? Instead of you people to joine hand and find a lasting solution to the Fulani problem that we are facing, you guys are trying to turn it into Muslim vs Christian thing.Tell me,how is Igala,Nupe,Hausa,Gwari Muslims who are also victims,responsible to what Fulani are doing all across west Africa. You do realize that each time you guys attack Hausa a.k.a northerners, people like me are also target,people you guys call middle belters,you do realize that state like Niger,Kogi,Nasarawa are all Muslim majority state. And each time you kill our people,you are making your people potential target for reprisal attacks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by Sunday2021: 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2021
NigeriaIsZOO:
Bastard of a governor. You can send your almajiri to do your worst and see if that won't be the end of Nigeria.

I hope the fool understand that North ends in the same areas Gideon Orkar wanted to remove from Nigeria. Middle belt is no longer part of your imaginary North, including Abuja.

Rubbish!!!
ojukwu made more noise than than this rubbish, but at the end he ran to ivory coarse with woman rapper.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by Sunday2021: 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2021
saaron:
Your picture is a graphic illustration of two types of people:
1. Those with assets.
2. Those without assets.

Those without assets are mostly liabilities (parasites) who adds little or nothing to their host communities development. They're a mostly rascals and criminals who pose a security risk to their host. These ones have absolutely NOTHING to lose when violence erupt because they don't engage in productivity, neither do they have assets to protect.

Those with assets are usually very productive set of people who contribute greatly to the development of their host communities.
Because of their productive and enterprenual spirit, they pose no SECURITY RISK to their host communities.
These category of people don't engage in acts capable of threatening peace and security because they have assets to protect. They have more to lose when violence erupts.

Now those with assets are the types developed countries are after because of their sense of productivity and creativity. They contribute greatly to their host country's economy as can be seen from the yearly remitance of Nigerians (mostly Middle Belters & Southern Nigerians) in diaspora amounting up to 20 billion dollars (more than Nigeria's national annual budget).

So the question is why will anyone in his/her right mind will want to live with those without assets, posing serious security risk to their communities? If you ask me, I will rather choose those with ASSETS a million times over to come and live in my village, against those without assets. No society want liabilities in their communties.
a hausa man will never forget where he is coming from. Use your small brain pls.
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by Skillsnigeria: 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Sadly slaves cannot end this country, the only way this country will end is if we allow it.So keep on dreaming just like your useless ancestors did.

As a yoruba man,we will see to that.it is only we yoruba that is holding Nigeria together.you hausa should stop decieving una self,you are just an ordinary Fulani slaves.all the sensible igala people wey I know,are either from anambra,delta,enugu etc.igala muslim are Fulani slaves, they are zoo sellout

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

As a yoruba man,we will see to that.it is only we yoruba that is holding Nigeria together.you hausa should stop decieving una self,you are just an ordinary Fulani slaves
Last time i checked,i am neither Hausa or Fulani. And if you believe you have the power to divide this great country please do it,i dare you.As for slave,kwara state capital have a Fulani ruler, Igala kingdom have an Igala ruler so who exactly is the slave among the two of us.
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by KoshCAD: 12:51am On Apr 09, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

I love how delusional our slaves are.
We shall know your slave when the time comes.

Cry more, cos more cry will visit you and your tribe soon.
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:09am On Apr 09, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Just start any thing now and watch killing of Northerners from Lagos to Onitsha to PH!! Empty noise Maker
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:23am On Apr 09, 2021
Bring it on sir !
Re: Killing Of Northerners: South Has No Monopoly Of Violence - Gov. Matawalle Warns by 9jakool: 1:27am On Apr 09, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

The 50 Tuareg they killed in Niger republic last week are they Christians? The villages they destroyed in Niger,Katsina,Kebbi,Zamfara are they Christians? Instead of you people to joine hand and find a lasting solution to the Fulani problem that we are facing, you guys are trying to turn it into Muslim vs Christian thing.Tell me,how is Igala,Nupe,Hausa,Gwari Muslims who are also victims,responsible to what Fulani are doing all across west Africa. You do realize that each time you guys attack Hausa a.k.a northerners, people like me are also target,people you guys call middle belters,you do realize that state like Niger,Kogi,Nasarawa are all Muslim majority state. And each time you kill our people,you are making your people potential target for reprisal attacks.

Did I say muslims are not victims of Fulani attacks? However, It's naive to think there is not even a subtle religious angle to the conflict, but you can deny it all day long and keep gaslighting. You really think a band of violent marauding murderers just stop at being tribalists and don't have an ounce of hatred for other religious groups?

Also don't mistake me for a bigot, because I know that innocent people are always made scapegoat of these conflicts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine If Coscharis, Alen Onyema Etc Were Based In Igboland? / 700MW Zungeru Hydropower Station Has Started Generating Electricity / National Protest Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.