Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Mass Shooting In Bryan, Texas ( Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mass Shooting In Bryan, Texas ( Video) (718 Views)

Shooting In South Africa As Tanzanian Drug Dealer Kills Taxi Driver (Photos) / California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons / Nigerian Man Killed In Palmdale Shooting In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Shooting In Bryan, Texas ( Video) by Uprightness100(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2021
A gunman opened fire at a Texas industrial park Thursday — wounding at least six people before getting away and sparking a manhunt, according to local reports.

Some of the injured were in critical condition, according to local station KBTX.

The gunfire erupted at the corporate offices of Kent Moore Cabinets around 2:30 p.m. in the town of Bryan, just outside Texas A & M University between Austin and Houston, the Eagle reported.

The suspect was identified by a witness, and police in the area are now trying to track down the gunman, the newspaper said.

There were reports of a police pursuit with shots fired at 3:30 p.m. near the town of Iola, 30 minutes from the crime scene, The Eagle reported. It’s unclear if the incidents were related.

The shooting rampage took place near a middle school, which was temporarily placed on lockdown, according to the local station.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wftM9wUQ-uw

https://nypost.com/2021/04/08/mass-shooting-reported-at-texas-industrial-plant/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Shooting In Bryan, Texas ( Video) by Ikwerelastborn: 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2021
Which kind wahala be this. Me that is planning to leave Nigeria for bandits to USA will now go to face a mass shooter.God help the world

2 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting In Bryan, Texas ( Video) by falcon01: 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
damn Noob, Not a single Kill!
Re: Mass Shooting In Bryan, Texas ( Video) by Uprightness100(m): 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
Which kind wahala be this. Me that is planning to leave Nigeria for bandits to USA will now go to face a mass shooter.God help the world
My Brother the world is so tensed up!

Safety is not the USA neither in Canada, Australia, Paris, Germany, Japan , Brazil or anywhere.
Safety is only in JESUS Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting In Bryan, Texas ( Video) by Hintona(f): 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2021
What is it with Americans and Guns?

3 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting In Bryan, Texas ( Video) by XXXXTENTACION: 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2021
Always bad news undecided pessimists everywhere cry
Re: Mass Shooting In Bryan, Texas ( Video) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
falcon01:
damn Noob, Not a single Kill!
?
Re: Mass Shooting In Bryan, Texas ( Video) by falcon01: 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
Oluwasaeon:
?
The shooter is a Noob
Re: Mass Shooting In Bryan, Texas ( Video) by Draslo(m): 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2021
Hintona:
What is it with Americans and Guns?
I was saying it the other day that if Nigeria had the same gun laws as the US with gun shops littering every major city, a third of our population would be murdered in the first 10-15 years of enactment.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Shooting In Bryan, Texas ( Video) by Rosskiiku: 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
I used to live in the US, and I can tell you that you dare not start an argument with a stranger on the street like you do in Naija, where at most it will descend to fisticuffs.

In the US, you'll be shocked, the guy you're arguing with will just pull out a gun and shoot you there on the spot.

Those people are just savages.

They tend to act first and think later.

There was once a guy that was playing music in his Jeep, chilling in the parking lot of a mall in Washington DC, the US capital.

This teenager passes by and shoots the guy through the car window.

Later arrested and asked why he killed the guy, he said it was because he did not like the music the guy was playing.

This is 100% true and factual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Shooting In Bryan, Texas ( Video) by IvarDboneless: 12:02am On Apr 09, 2021
Gun violence is everywhere
Re: Mass Shooting In Bryan, Texas ( Video) by meobizy(f): 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
Na normal news. I wonder why they see Africa as a lawless jungle when their lack of civility is worse.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Always Be Nigerians. / Sar Is Back In Benin / 35 Kidnapped, One Injured, Scores Of Cattle Rustled In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.