Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

We Are Gathering Likeminds For A Better Africa - Timi Frank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Gathering Likeminds For A Better Africa - Timi Frank (549 Views)

June12protest: Portharcourt protesters are gathering / FG Withdraws Timi Frank's Security Aides, Orders Arrest Of Ranking APC Chieftain / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Gathering Likeminds For A Better Africa - Timi Frank by Itopalucky(m): 7:18am On Apr 09, 2021
....Speaks on resigning as APC Spokesman

Bayelsa-born activist and former Deputy Spokesman of Nigeria's ruling All Progressives Congress, Comrade Timi Frank has disclosed that meetings are ongoing across Africa to put together a team of likeminds that will rescue Africa from the grip of bad leadership.

The activist made this position known in an interview with a social media news personality, Pararan.

In the programme titled Pararan One on One, done in pidgin English, the activist decried the state of things in Nigeria under the ruling APC.

He also knocked African leaders for the spate of bad leadership across Africa.

Frank said he has been travelling across countries in Africa to gather likeminds who would come together to rescue Africa from bad leadership.

He said "I dey look for the betterness of Nigerian youths and I dey look for the betterness of youths across Africa, not just Nigeria. That's why you see sey today you go hear sey Timi Frank dey for Kenya, tomorrow you go hear sey Timi Frank dey Ghana. Next tomorrow you fit hear sey Timi Frank dey Rwanda, the next day you fit hear sey Timi Frank dey Tanzania. I no just dey travel for fun. I dey travel because of sey I wan go discuss issues with likeminds in Africa, because today, so many bad bad things don happen around Africa not just Nigeria".

"Africa today, we are in trouble with the current crop of leaders wey we get. So, nobody go do am for us if we no do am for ourselves. Na we be the youths today wey God don bless, wey God don rise to a certain level", he further said.

On his sojourn with the APC, he said "On my own, I resign because I believe sey wetin dey happen for the party, no be better thing at all. No be wetin mean well for Nigerians. And that's why I decide to say I don tire, sey I too dey young to carry myself go keep for the midst of these bad people and these wicked people wey wan destroy Nigeria".

"I no go go be mouth piece for that kind party or to go dey defend so many lie lie wey you dey see today, wey dey go on for the country.

"I no wan end up like the man wey dem dey call Minister for Information wey everybody know sey his name na his representative. I decided on my own sey I no go fit do this kind job again, make I resign, that's why I resign", he added.

He also praised the efforts of Professor P.L.O. Lumumba over his constant calls on African leaders for better leadership of the continent and for identifying with young people with similar drive for a better Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6IgC3eAsIo

Re: We Are Gathering Likeminds For A Better Africa - Timi Frank by Baawaa(m): 7:23am On Apr 09, 2021
Frank said he has been travelling across countries in Africa to gather likeminds who would come together to rescue Africa from bad leadership.
Charity begins at home,let us solve Nigeria problems first then we shall talk of Africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Gathering Likeminds For A Better Africa - Timi Frank by ecomalchemist(m): 7:30am On Apr 09, 2021
We can't change the world unless we change ourselves !!!

1 Like

Re: We Are Gathering Likeminds For A Better Africa - Timi Frank by Greatpoet(m): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2021
smiley
Re: We Are Gathering Likeminds For A Better Africa - Timi Frank by Litmus: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2021

Lol, all those Africans that are praying for Nigeria to collapse? Many act as though the success of thire Nations will be guaranteed not by hardwork, the talent and quality of thire people but Nigeria's distruction. If you doubt, recall how common Burna boy's Grammy win was received. Many wanted Nigeria music banned. And these are young Africans that should be pure of heart and Africa's hope. They should have been happy instead they were largely swelling with resentment and bile. Watch any number of them on YouTube discussing Burna' s win and you'd think thire faces had been constructed with iron untreated for rust, how they struggled to smile even in pretence. They are often begrudging at best.

Nigerians need to concentrate on Nigeria, forget Africa. Nigeria is the best of Africa and if Nigeria cannot fulfill her potential then it's likely true that blacks are wanting in some fundamental way that we need to understand. Even France recognises this.

(1) (Reply)

Flashback To Yoruba Hausa/fulani Classes In 2002. / Mbaka Admits Contract With Buhari Says Was A “contract Of Securing The Country” / ‘stop Choosing Between 2 Bad Leaders That Treated You With No Empathy’ – Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.