Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended (34619 Views)

Rico Swavey On Life Support After Ghastly Accident - Management / Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family / Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
greenie77:
Addiction is a very dark tunnel, only few come out at the other end.
You're very correct. It's very hard to leave something you're addicted to.
The only solution is to not start that thing in the first place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by LordIsaac(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
"Devil must exist" that year. They later changed it to "Dark Man X".... Eya... grin
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Lavisha(f): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:
What these bitches want from a nigga??
m
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Mitsurugi(m): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Does it mean that "the dogs" have left and he went back to depression again? #WHAOT

The ghosts never left. Fractured mind. Depression is a deep tunnel only grace saves you. "...found a friend in a dog" is a line from one of his rap songs. Stop Being Greedy grin

2 Likes

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Mitsurugi(m): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Lavisha:

my favvy is 'move bitchhh, gerrout the way"

Um...that's Ludacris cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mitsurugi:

The ghosts never left. Fractured mind. Depression is a deep tunnel only grace saves you. "...found a friend in a dog" is a line from one of his rap songs. Stop Being Greedy grin
You are very right brother, it is Only GRACE that saves. But, eye yam not greedy, na just big eyes I get
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by sylve11: 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
I will never understand the sick obsession in this generation with wanting to be the first to report bad news. The way people rush to post bad news even without confirmation. See the way everyone up there was already writing epistles of how they'll miss him, as if they give any hoot about him, and that's even without confirming his death. But let something good happen to you like you bought a new car etc. Shishi. Nobody will even bother to put it on their status. They'll only jump on the comments to say you probably duped someone or a big god bankrolled you. Crazy world

Na so e just be my brother. God try to endures the wickedness of this world. cool
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by ikorodureporta: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
Lavisha:

my favvy is 'move bitchhh, gerrout the way"
That's not DMX

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by GeneralPula: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
One of the best rapper ever..

Ruff riders ft 2pac will forever be one of the best street rap song..

God grant him good health..

2 Likes

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Lavisha(f): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Um...that's Ludacris cool
yeah you're right.. it's Luda..
my bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by porthouse7(f): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
hang on my G, best of best rapper.... let us pray
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by bluefilm: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
Someone who is on life support is as good as DEAD.

So let me be the first to say it once again: RIP DMX
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Youngminister(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
One more road to cross

3 Likes

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by tishbite41(m): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
DMX
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by sylve11: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Stay strong DMX.. sad cool
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by cyndylove64(f): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I so much love this guy but, I don't just know why he chose to useless himself with drugs..
u can't blame him .his mentor gave him crack at 14.since 14 dmx has been taking crack.crack is the worst of all drugs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Joromi1: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
Come on ma you know I got a wife

And even though that püssy tight I'm not gon jeopardize my life. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by scarycuteface(m): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
people want DMX to die so bad

1 Like

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Notime54: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
see below

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by ChangedMan1999(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
wedeasam:

Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k and more weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details

Let me try out this one
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by uunwanaobong3: 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
STAY AWAY FROM DRUGS, THEY WOULDNT LISTEN....... INSTEAD THE STUPID DEMOCRATS ARE LEGALISING DRUG US ACROSS AMERICA AND CREATING UNSAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR POLICE OFFICERS AND GENERAL PUBLIC,.. LOOKING FOR WHO TO BLAME AS IN THE CASE OF GEORGE FLOYD THE DRUG ADDICT
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
Thank God
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by asunnu(f): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
DMX with his unique voice.. My secondary school boyfriend made me fall in love with his songs.
Get well soon DMX.. My prayers are with you.
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by kingjooo(m): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
Joromi1:
Come on ma you know I got a wife

And even though that püssy tight I'm not gon jeopardize my life. grin grin
For real bro
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Downey(f): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
When one onanuga came to email me and l asked him for common 200 Naira air tel...He started story like is too early. The card that l can even but him. Anyway that's method l used if l don't want your chats.
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by lastempero: 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
The idiot should have waited for the doctors to do their job, i really felt bad after confirming the situation of things yesterday but there is nothing impossible with God.
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Igbankpa(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
That man is dead they just don't want to let it out yet hence the back and forth. I guess they have their reasons

1 Like

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by baralatie(m): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:
What these bitches want from a nigga??
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Mitsurugi(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
You are very right brother, it is Only GRACE that saves. But, eye yam not greedy, na just big eyes I get

See ya self. Stop Being Greedy na DMX rap song grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by Uptown7(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
U gatz to get up X
Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by lymelyte(m): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mitsurugi:

His early life was depressive. The ghosts never left him. He found a friend in a dog through dark times and that fuelled his obsession with them.
he once said he prefer dogs to human. Tbt, dogs are extremely loyal than humans. Even if you smack a dog right now and get threaten by someone else immediately, same dog would defend u anyday anytime

1 Like

Re: Rapper DMX Is Still Alive And On Life Support After #ripdmx Erroneously Trended by lymelyte(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
cyndylove64:
u can't blame him .his mentor gave him crack at 14.since 14 dmx has been taking crack.crack is the worst of all drugs.
true.. He calls his mentor a snake in human form. That was the curse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos) / Davido Debuts In Nollywood With ‘Legend At Sixty’ / Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.