Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

What’s The Best Courier Company That Ships USA To Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What’s The Best Courier Company That Ships USA To Nigeria (211 Views)

1xbet Are A Scam Betting Company That Forges Results. Here's Proof. / Meet Quinn And Cahill: The Two Men Behind The Company That Got A $9 Billion... / Link To Company That Want To Carry Goods, I Have Pickup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Best Courier Company That Ships USA To Nigeria by Arry110(m): 8:44am On Apr 09, 2021
Hi guys
I usually buy phones and phone parts on EBay and ship it to my parents address in US- then they ship it to the courier company we use in Newyork (Theirs take time, but I just use it because for 3yrs my goods have never gone missing- their only issue is delays)
But now someone gave me some money to buy an expensive iPhone screen for him and he needs it urgently. I’ve been checking different courier company reviews on Nairaland (just type the name and add Nairaland) but e just be like say all of them get winch for body
From your experiences which ones are very fast and reliable?

(1) (Reply)

Why Should You Exercise Online Reputation Management? / Top 10 Tips For Buying Best Chair / Can You Miss Your Final Exams For $100 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.