Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Gej Is To Blame For The Violence In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Is To Blame For The Violence In The North (698 Views)

’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ / Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! / CPC Statement On The Violence In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Is To Blame For The Violence In The North by ayo84(m): 7:07am On Apr 19, 2011
The violence shld be condemned and gej shld live up to his responsibility as c in c to quell the crisis. Its a shame that their were signs that this was going to happen and the government didn't do anything.but let's also talk about who started this crisis in the first place.if you notice a lot of northern emirs and leaders(pdp) in the north cheated their people and in connivance with goodluck ebele jonathan to rig the eletions in the north, hw do you explain gej getting 428,392 votes in katsina state.if you notice,in almost all northern states, gej has a steady and perfect share of 25%.is it a coincidence or something fishy is going on somewhere . Now who is to blame for the violence, why didn't you tell gej to stop using money politics and highwire manipulation, isn't he smart enuf to know the north is volatile, the same way there was wild wild west n the south west , why is he instigating violence in the north by putting together one of the most sophisticated rigging heist in nigerian history.When the people in zaria protested and almost caused a breakdown of law and order,because the emir of zaria received a 500 million gift from gej.didn't he get the picture.gej has been bribing northern elites and has carried out a sophisticated, yet almost believable electoral heist in the history of nigeria. You people don't know the high wire meetings gej had to manipulate the elections n the north.Your man who promised to transform nigeria, has transformed the electoral landscape into money politics,high wire rigging,falsified results, etc . Now its backfiering on him.
Re: Gej Is To Blame For The Violence In The North by ayo84(m): 7:21am On Apr 19, 2011
even if no one shows up at the election polls, there will be a "convincing" number reported. as it happened in 2007. dem just come announce president on top our head,like pikin wey dem de force to chop food. It's obvious too,how Jonathan has so conveniently gotten roughly 25% of the votes in the northern states. They are quite smart. He requires about 25-30% in 2/3 of the states to win. that's what they were aiming for when they rigged without looking at the political inclinations of the people.and they smartly got their way, and northerners who didn't vote gej were enraged that they were cheated, even before the crisis started, droves of youths made their way to collation centres and protested, that do not cheat us, don't manipulate our votes, and yet inec officials in collaboration with pdp northern elites armed with gej channeled billions didn't just send and the rest is history.I do not condone violence . But d talakawas were tired of bin made fools of!people I stood under 40 degress of sun and intense heat 2 cast their vote and yet it doesn't count and abacradabra gej has 25 per cent from nowhere
Re: Gej Is To Blame For The Violence In The North by Blazay(m): 7:26am On Apr 19, 2011
The curse of the black race.
S-election process is over. People are still bit-ching!
If the North wants to burn down everything in the North what is the rest of Nigeria's business?
Does it stop the Igbo man from continuing his "Okija-Taipan" business?
Does it stop the Yoruba man from attending to his "Babalawo-Christian" duties?
Does it stop the Warri man from selling "Burukutu"?
Does it stop the Bini woman from selling congo meat in Italy?

Naija and noise.
Abeg make we hear word!
Re: Gej Is To Blame For The Violence In The North by ayo84(m): 7:28am On Apr 19, 2011
Gej and his political rigging team know what they did, they know the cnsequences of their actions and now innocent blood is on their heads, why did they intelligently incite this violence in the first place, and you people say he is kind, gentle, he holds meetings late at night to strategise with militants and pdp riggers on hw to share the money and manipulate the elections
Re: Gej Is To Blame For The Violence In The North by ayo84(m): 7:35am On Apr 19, 2011
This man had first hand experience of the volatility of the north,he paid a visit to emir of zaria,and its no longer a rumour that the emir was generously doled over 500 million to secure his area, this happened like 3 weeks ago, youths and ordinary hausas who believe in transparency and accountability and follow a leader (buhari) who is incorruptible took to the streets and almost lynched him, that was almost 3 weeks ago. Wasn't gej smart enuf to realise that the north is not his typical south south neighbourhood where after you settle the chiefs and the boys, they wud go home and any riging you wan do make you do am, you see the problem of bringig a man who wants to spread his stupid corrupt ideology.now imagine replicating the same zaria incidence again on election day and in various parts of the north. Shame on gej , shame on the ruling elite in the north, who connived with him, the blood of innocent people are on their heads
Re: Gej Is To Blame For The Violence In The North by ayo84(m): 7:41am On Apr 19, 2011
Where are gej supporters come and defend your man, he shld be ashamed of himself
Re: Gej Is To Blame For The Violence In The North by ayo84(m): 8:31am On Apr 19, 2011
In gej's words : To Major Gen. Buhari (Rtd) and all his supporters, I open up my arms wide in embrace and remind them that "this generation of Nigerians and indeed future generations have no other country than Nigeria. Even if I rigged you in the north,over inflated my votes in the south and spent money like MAD, may the best rigger win next time
Re: Gej Is To Blame For The Violence In The North by donor: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2011
@op

aboki statement. mallam go always be mallam
Re: Gej Is To Blame For The Violence In The North by ayo84(m): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2011
Elections in nigeria : May the best ( most sophisticated rigger) win
Re: Gej Is To Blame For The Violence In The North by MeAboki(m): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2011
ayo84:

In gej's words : To Major Gen. Buhari (Rtd) and all his supporters, I open up my arms wide in embrace and remind them that "this generation of Nigerians and indeed future generations have no other country than Nigeria. Even if I rigged you in the north,over inflated my votes in the south and spent money like MAD, may the best rigger win next time

Please, can that statement be truly accredited to Jonathan? I mean provide source or something, just to clarify.
Mehn, its so outrageous, can't believe its true. Surely, the man can't be that daft; well no wonder they call him ODECHUKWU shocked cool

(1) (Reply)

Ajimobi ’ll Discourage Streetbegging - Disabled President / Murderers And Arsonists Released From Prison. I Spit On This Country. / Jonathan Back-out From Gnu Arrangement - As Pdp Members Threatened Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.