Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Did You Know That The Sound Of Cash Being Dispense At ATM Is Fake? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Did You Know That The Sound Of Cash Being Dispense At ATM Is Fake? (507 Views)

How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man / Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) / Man Sits At ATM ABU Zaria With POS, Gives Cash To People At Different Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That The Sound Of Cash Being Dispense At ATM Is Fake? by Biodun556(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2021

Re: Did You Know That The Sound Of Cash Being Dispense At ATM Is Fake? by EngrMcDon(m): 9:31am On Apr 09, 2021
Wonderful
Re: Did You Know That The Sound Of Cash Being Dispense At ATM Is Fake? by RuMiRgO1stSon: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2021
Noted
Re: Did You Know That The Sound Of Cash Being Dispense At ATM Is Fake? by emmy512: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2021
Chai, Chai chai
Re: Did You Know That The Sound Of Cash Being Dispense At ATM Is Fake? by techmo(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2021
Lol.... I love that sound
Re: Did You Know That The Sound Of Cash Being Dispense At ATM Is Fake? by Akalia(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2021
Now I know
Re: Did You Know That The Sound Of Cash Being Dispense At ATM Is Fake? by EFGH: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2021
Wow
Re: Did You Know That The Sound Of Cash Being Dispense At ATM Is Fake? by meobizy(f): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2021
I pray this is a lie. I always imagine my money being counted by the machine before dispensing. Okay, does it mean the sound of electronic money counters is fake too?
Re: Did You Know That The Sound Of Cash Being Dispense At ATM Is Fake? by SavageResponse(m): 11:41am On Apr 09, 2021
meobizy:
I pray this is a lie. I always imagine my money being counted by the machine before dispensing. Okay, does it mean the sound of electronic money counters is fake too?

It's a lie!

I have actually seen the inside of several ATMs and I can tell you there are no such speakers inside

(1) (Reply)

PMI ACP (agile Certified Professional) Training In Port Harcourt / How To Create A Business Persona / What's The BEST Bureau De Change With The Best Exchange Rates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.