Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Call For Creative Collaborations!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Call For Creative Collaborations!! (220 Views)

Flower Coloring Pages: Engaging And Printable Designs For Creative Fun / How To Register For Creative Lagos Training Programme / 9 Nigerian International Biggest Collaborations 2019 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call For Creative Collaborations!! by Timagex(m): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2021
Hello creatives! cool My name is Adekola Taiwo. My Instagram is @timagex photography. I am a portraits and events photographer based in ibadan, Nigeria. I am in need of creative creatives who are willing to freely collaborate with me on a series of photography projects. The projects are not going to involve any financial commitments from any body. grin cheesy I am in need of hairstylists, models (slim and plus sized), Make up artists, fashion designers, location managers/scouts, traditional dress collectors,, etc. The creatives must reside in ibadan and must be easy to work with. Please, indicate interest by sending a message on WhatsApp to 08063793158 or DM on Instagram and we'll take it from there. Looking forward to working with you guys.... wink smiley

Please move to the appropriate section for wider audience.

cc lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Call For Creative Collaborations!! by Timagex(m): 12:52am On Nov 21, 2022

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! The Duke Of Edinburgh Passes On / Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Boy Who Is A Tiler / Toyin Abraham Slams Ruth Kadiri; Peruzzi Talks On Sleeping With Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.