Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 (3996 Views)

10 Billionaires Eye Anambra 2021 Governorship Election / I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi / Saudi Billionaires, Top Nigerian Politicians Listed As Boko-haram’s Sponspors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Shukushaka: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2021
The following is a list of Nigerian billionaires. It is based on an annual assessment of wealth and assets compiled and published by Forbes magazine.[1]

Lists Edit
This list is incomplete; you can help by adding missing items with reliable sources

Name Citizenship Net worth (USD) Sources of wealth

1) Aliko Dangote Nigeria 11.7 Billion Sugar, Flour, Cement, Petroleum

2) Mike Adenuga Nigeria 6.1 Billion Telecommunication, Petroleum

3) Emeka Offor Nigeria 5.8 Billion Oil, Gas, Automobiles, Media Communications, Power

4) Prince Arthur Eze Nigeria 5.7 Billion Petroleum, Gas

5) Abdul Samad Rabiu Nigeria 4.9 Billion Cement, Sugar

6) Cletus M. Ibeto Nigeria 3.8 Billion Petroleum, Cement, Auto Mechanics

7) Femi Otedola Nigeria 1.8 Billion Petroleum

cool Ifeanyi Ubah Nigeria 1.7 Billion Oil and Gas, Sports

9) Tony Elumelu Nigeria 1.4 Billion Financial Services, Energy, Real Estate, Agribusiness

10) Dr. ABC Orjiako Nigeria 1.2 Billion Oil, Pharmaceutics, Shipping, Real Estate

11) Orji Uzor Kalu Nigeria 1.1 Billion Furniture Manufacturing, Transportation, Oil Trading

12) Jimoh Ibrahim Nigeria 1.1 Billion Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Insurance

13) Folorunsho Alakija Nigeria 1 Billion Fashion, Oil, Real Estate, Printing Industries

14) Pascal Dozie Nigeria 1 Billion Financial Services, Telecommunications

15) Leo Stan Ekeh Nigeria 1 Billion Internet Services, E-Commerce

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_billionaires_by_net_worth

Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Shukushaka: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2021
Can't see my name there yet but I'm hopeful

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by LMS1(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2021
Calm down mr op,
am waiting for my client to send me the 1.0425 bitcoin he promised..

but until then When You Reach List Of Nigerians With Less Than N5 million In Account You Tell Me,
My Name Go Dey Around No.1,254,504 All Thanks To Buhari Government grin
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by javaguru: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2021
someone counting in billions, should be considered a billionaire, where is INNOSOSON MOTORS.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Baawaa(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2021
The list is not complete without my name
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Franzinni: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2021
Those are the ones that care to be public ... Dangote nah boy where some people dey.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Ejiofor8220: 10:43am On Apr 09, 2021
I provide working paypal account that you can you use to send, receive and make payment on any platform that supports PayPal account, that will work well in Nigeria. You can actually enjoy the features and use PayPal in Nigeria perfectly without difficulty, all you need is to know how to use PayPal in Nigeria.I will teach you how to be withdrawing your money from PayPal to your ATM card here in Nigeria, then cash out your money from ATM .

If you need PayPal account you can contact me let deal. My WhatsApp contact is 0-7-0-6-3-3-7-4-1-5-9.
The price is very cheap.
Your satisfaction is my priority
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by OfoIgbo: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2021
So there are 9 Igbos in the top 15 richest Nigerians.

I didn't expect that

So Igbos truly dominate the rich table. Total domination, in spite of all the economic sabotaging that has gone on against Igbo businesses.
Ibeto could so easily have been the richest Nigerian if not for the sabotage he constantly gets from Nigerian governments starting from OBJ to the present.

The other ethnic groups are left with the remaining 6 spots, while Igbos alone have 9 spots. Wicked grin grin

And to think of the fact that below these super rich table, are the Coscharis and the Innosons and the Chikasons of Igboland. Truly Igbos are by far, the richest ethnic group in Nigeria. I don't believe (or don't remember) I have ever made this statement, but this table is screaming this loudly.

Yorubas 8.9 billion
Hausa Fulani 17.7 billion
Igbo 22.7 billion

Bear in mind that the 17.7 billion ascribed to the Hausa/Fulani is heavily government-aided. Dangote and BUA will be nowhere without government help. Actually, Yorubas ought to have more than the Hausa/Fulanis, so the 22.7 billion ascribed to Igbos speaks volumes about the Igbos, who have been most undermined by the Nigerian system.

Truly IGBO AMAKA grin grin

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by philo04(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2021
so no trillonaire them never reach my level
am sure there are some rich quiet guys in nigeria but they will never make noise
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by CodeTemplar: 11:11am On Apr 09, 2021
Artificial billionaires.
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Monogamy: 11:12am On Apr 09, 2021

Na only God know where you people dey get una own statistics from.. I have never came across any top 5 billionaires in Nigeria where Emeka Offor and Prince Eze appear

Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Ezeama400: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2021
philo04:
so no trillonaire them never reach my level
am sure there are some rich quiet guys in nigeria but they will never make noise

The billion is in US dollars
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Monogamy: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I didn't expect that

So Igbos truly dominate the rich table. Total domination, in spite of all the economic sabotaging that has gone on against Igbo businesses.
Ibeto could so easily have been the richest Nigerian if not for the sabotage he constantly gets from Nigerian governments starting from OBJ to the present.

The other ethnic groups are left with the remaining 6 spots, while Igbos alone have 9 spots. Wicked grin grin

And to think of the fact that below these super rich table, are the Coscharis and the Innosons and the Chikasons of Igboland. Truly Igbos are by far, the richest ethnic group in Nigeria. I don't believe (or don't remember) I have ever made this statement, but this table is screaming this loudly.

Yorubas 8.9 billion
Igbo 22.7 billion

Bear in mind that the 17.7 billion ascribed to the Hausa/Fulani is heavily government-aided. Dangote and BUA will be nowhere without government help. Actually, Yorubas ought to have more than the Hausa/Fulanis, so the 22.7 billion ascribed to Igbos speaks volumes about the Igbos, who have been most undermined by the Nigerian system.

Believing one's own lies is called delusional grandeur.

Igbo's that are on the top 10 billionaires in Nigeria are not up to 4...How on this crust would they now make 9 out of 15?
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by OfoIgbo: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Believing one's own lies is called delusional grandeur.

Igbo's that are on the top 10 billionaires in Nigeria are not up to 4...How on this crust would they now make 9 out of 15m

Please count the names below. I have removed the non-Igbo billionaires from the list. They are all Igbos.

In fact according to this list, in the top 10, there are 6 Igbo billionaires.

3) Emeka Offor Nigeria 5.8 Billion Oil, Gas, Automobiles, Media Communications, Power
9) Tony Elumelu Nigeria 1.4 Billion Financial Services, Energy, Real Estate, Agribusiness
10) Dr. ABC Orjiako Nigeria 1.2 Billion Oil, Pharmaceutics, Shipping, Real Estate
11) Orji Uzor Kalu Nigeria 1.1 Billion Furniture Manufacturing, Transportation, Oil Trading

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Monogamy: 11:51am On Apr 09, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Please count the names below. I have removed the non-Igbo billionaires from the list. They are all Igbos.

You should have asked the guy where he got his own fabricated statistics from...

Tell him to provide a credible source to back this up... And don't tell me wikipedia cos it can be edited/modified

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Ayetobi92: 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
I think the op might have muddled things up, you didn't state which ones are billionaires in naira or billionaires in dollars.
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by OfoIgbo: 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
Monogamy:

You should have asked the guy where he got his own fabricated statistics from...

Tell him to provide a credible source to back this up... And don't tell me wikipedia cos it can be edited/modified

Anybody can change anything, not just wikipedia.

From this list provided, Igbos dominate. Full stop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Monogamy: 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Anybody can change anything, not just wikipedia.

From this list provided, Igbos dominate. Full stop.

As you can see I have provided credible link which is 2021 news...

Could you pls provide your own source..
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by forgiveness: 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
Shukushaka:
The following is a list of Nigerian billionaires. It is based on an annual assessment of wealth and assets compiled and published by Forbes magazine.[1]

Lists Edit
This list is incomplete; you can help by adding missing items with reliable sources

Name Citizenship Net worth (USD) Sources of wealth

1) Aliko Dangote Nigeria 11.7 Billion Sugar, Flour, Cement, Petroleum

2) Mike Adenuga Nigeria 6.1 Billion Telecommunication, Petroleum

5) Abdul Samad Rabiu Nigeria 4.9 Billion Cement, Sugar

7) Femi Otedola Nigeria 1.8 Billion Petroleum

12) Jimoh Ibrahim Nigeria 1.1 Billion Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Insurance

13) Folorunsho Alakija Nigeria 1 Billion Fashion, Oil, Real Estate, Printing Industries

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_billionaires_by_net_worth

Fake list.
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by OfoIgbo: 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
Monogamy:

As you can see I have provided credible link which is 2021 news...

Could you pls provide your own source..

As I wrote earlier, the one you provided, could also be manipulated, so I don't buy into it also.

According to the list provided, Igbos dominate the billionaires list. Deal with it.
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by blamingthedevil: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
Fake News

Rule no 8

Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by winning101: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
9 Igbos, 4 Yorubas and

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by winning101: 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
9 Igbos, 4 Yorubas and 2 Hausa/Fulanis (despite the monopoly given to Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by blamingthedevil: 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
[s]
winning101:
7 Igbos, 4 Yorubas and 2 Hausa/Fulanis (despite the monopoly given to Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas).
[/s]

IPOB Bureau of Statistics
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I didn't expect that

Yorubas 8.9 billion
Igbo 22.7 billion

Culled from Wikipedia!? That list is suspect!
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Idiko1: 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I didn't expect that

Yorubas 8.9 billion
Hausa Fulani 16.6 billion
Igbo 22.7 billion

Hausa 11.7 billion
Fulani 4.9 billion
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by EmekaA125(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I didn't expect that

Yorubas 8.9 billion
Igbo 22.7 billion

ONE WITH GOD IS MAJORITY.
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Idiko1: 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Monogamy:

You and ilk are professional book cooks. Your people are good at manipulating figures and even words.
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by OfoIgbo: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Culled from Wikipedia!? That list is suspect!

Every list is suspect. Not just Wikipedia.

But those mentioned are known men of means. No ojoro in that regard.
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Movementum: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
Wow grin
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by Uteghe(m): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
Incomplete list. I didn't see my name.
Re: List Of Nigeria Billionaires 2021 by forgiveness: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
OfoIgbo:

As I wrote earlier, the one you provided, could also be manipulated, so I don't buy into it also.

According to the list provided, Igbos dominate the billionaires list. Deal with it.

Do you mean Forbes can be manipulated?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man / Breaking - Crack DSS Team Intercept Igboho At Cotonou Border / Another Top Medical Doctor Murdered In Anambra By Unknown Gun Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.