Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 (41622 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace / Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London / Prince Philip, Duke Of Edinburgh, Involved In Car Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by extol1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
marisdgreat:
As if u no dey among
I beg to be different
Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by chukwugoziegi: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

It was annoying when the characters changed.

Right? I felt the same way too BUT, The new ones were GREAT too. They were amazing! The lady who played Margaret Thatcher last season did it for me. So good!
Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by Emekaonline: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see a Duke of a very populated West African country who is currently in the UK as well and almost the same age with this departed Duke dying as well. This I have seen.

You need to be careful so that you dont depart this world unsung even before him. The power of life and death rests only in HIM - GOD Almighty

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by lekki1444: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
this ole dusty vampire is gone. time for Africa to rise and shine
Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by fujirice: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Since he was married to the Queen, isn’t he supposed to be King Phillip instead of Prince Phillip.
Please, someone should explain this absurdity to me.
Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by Raalsalghul: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
BREYZ:

This was my dream on the 4th of April, 2021. Shared it with my Bae.

This is the evidence.
Also check out No. 7 of my prophesies posted on Jan 02, 2021.

Hmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by BREYZ: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Hmmmm!
Mmmmm
Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by juman(m): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
I know how one feel when lose a very dear old person. I cried endlessly when our extended family "god" died at the age of above eighty years old.
He was old but the death was very painful.

Likewise the death of the prince will be very painful to his family despite his ninety nine years old.
Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by smile11s(m): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
It was obvious after that heart transplant he had last month...
Rip Onyishi

How is it possible someone's heart is taken out during surgery and a new one reinstated?

Science does wonders...like tho the heart is one metal thingy that is taken out,replaced and welded back again to resume the exact same function

White man- Windows 10

Chinese. - Windows 10

African Man -Abacus/pascal

You’re a cow!

White man - Windows 95
Igbo(Heebo) man - Windows 10
Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by juman(m): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
Prince philips will be remembered for dianas death.
He was accused of killed her.
Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by CalabarDude(m): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see a Duke of a very populated West African country who is currently in the UK as well and almost the same age with this departed Duke dying as well. This I have seen.
Werey O, I Dn Laf Tire

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
chukwugoziegi:

Right? I felt the same way too BUT, The new ones were GREAT too. They were amazing! The lady who played Margaret Thatcher last season did it for me. So good!

Ahan. This is good motivation. I'll go back to it when I clear up my schedule.

Thanks.
Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
OneKinGuy:

Oh yes, I felt that too grin
Give it a chance, You will love the new ones too, just not as much as the first but it's still something.

Especially the new quen Elizabeth! Didn't like her at first sight... was already in love with the old one.

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by OduntanGabriel(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
One man from Nigeria travel go England, Chelsea lose their unbeaten , Queen Lose her Husband... Nawa oo
Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by kayusely70(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
God rest his soul.
Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by chic2pimp(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
R.I.P His Royal Highness. Duke of Edinburgh Award recipient here so forever grateful to you for setting that up.

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by themanderon: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
fujirice:
Since he was married to the Queen, isn’t he supposed to be King Phillip instead of Prince Phillip.
Please, someone should explain this absurdity to me.

The British monarchy maintains their blood lines to whoever it gets to whether male or female. In this case the next in line was Elizabeth when her father died. So she became a queen and her husband a prince. That is why he always walks behind the queen.

2 Likes

Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by manikspears: 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
themanderon:

The British monarchy maintains their blood lines to whoever it gets to whether male or female. In this case the next in line was Elizabeth when her father died. So she became a queen and her husband a prince. That is why he always walks behind the queen.

So in short ,he is a simp??

grin grin grin grin just kidding o.

He ha finally gone to rest, sometimes I thank God I am not from these actual royal homes.your life his controlled and yes ,your life is your job.you attend functions, meet people, do meetings, get involved in things that you do not even want to be a part of. Mehn it can be frustrating.
Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by RALPHOW(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
May his soul rest in perfect peace,
United Kingdom will miss you
Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by 2rez: 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:

The Duke aint got no name? grin

Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by Sterope(f): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
Greek royal o, Danish Royal o, British Royal o, he was still born royal. He and Elizabeth share the same great-great-grand mother.

oladosu59996:
:he wasnt born royal.He was born a Greek Royal. The facts are there.

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by Sterope(f): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
Men did not live a thousand years at one go. Not in those extreme conditions they found themselves.

FrLukas:
I see people saying e don try abeg.

And yet there was a time when humans lived to a thousand years at one go.

Meghan Markle must be dreading the visit she'll have to make back to the lion's den for his burial.

Not after the interview with Oprah.
Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by fujirice: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
themanderon:

I understand the bloodline but what I don’t understand is this, how come when a king marries a Princess, she automatically becomes a queen but the case is different when a queen marries a princess?
I know Prince Phillip married her before she became a queen but shouldn’t he be upgraded to a king?
Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by CryptoRepublic1: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
Died on April 9
Age 99
Days of the year 99
Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by AbujaBlue: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
8stargeneral:
He was jovial,hardworking and disciplined young man back in high school...Rip classmate.

That must be you on the right.

RIP Prince Philip.

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by RichAbujaGuy: 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
hmmm, riddle me this o shocked

Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by mikaael(m): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
uyams:
so the queen is now a widow?

You wan marry am?
Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by 8stargeneral: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
AbujaBlue:

That must be you on the right.

RIP Prince Philip.
Ur above us in class then,don't knw u still HV d photo
Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by Aaronsrod: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
mikaael:

You wan marry am?

Why do you laugh?? Today I cried for England, Africa and the world. When my tears ran dry I cried more tears. Tears of blood.

I shall take that widow the queen as my bride and shall sire a race to rule new African Kingdoms.

Where the House of Windsor has failed the House of Agokillyu shall flourish.

When I die Philip - that Prince of Peace - will be waiting to welcome me at Heaven's Gate.
Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by mozona(m): 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
what a good age to die... hope i can live up to that

amen
Re: Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 by garfield1: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:

He will depart after you have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Floods In Guangdong, China ( Pics, Video) / The IDF Releases Footage Showing Interceptions Of Iranian Attacks ( Video) / 'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.