Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Missing Person - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Person (332 Views)

Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO) / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Person by ENIGMA11(m): 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
The lady in the images attached here is mentally handicapped but at times she can compose herself for normal conversations.
She arrived my community not upto a month ago and comes to my eatery to plead for food most times.
She claimed to have come from Delta state (Asaba) and dropped off at my community in Kaduna state. So I also sense that she could have been declared a missing person at where she came from.
I am hoping this message will reach any of her relatives or relevant persons that will come for her for proper medical treatment as I perceive her condition to be minor because if not for her rag clothings, one won't be able to know that she is not okay.

For more information, concern persons can contact 08169586193 via text only please.

Please mods @lalasticlala@Seun. This message is very urgent and important that it gets to whom it may concern, I pray it gets to front page. Thanks

Re: Missing Person by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
May she be found, as i also pray i get an helper who will be willing to loan me 100k to fund my business idea.

Kindly check my profile for details if you are capable.

Thanks.
Re: Missing Person by Foodqueen(f): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
I pray her family locate her soonest.

It's not easy been alone.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
God bless u OP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Acceptance And Rise To Prominence Of Baby Mama Concept / Friends Uses My Name To Lie To Their Families / My Father Wanted More For Me, But Then He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.