Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Quality Hybrid Dwarf Pawpaw Seeds& Seedlings For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Quality Hybrid Dwarf Pawpaw Seeds& Seedlings For Sale (505 Views)

Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola / Buy Your Quality Hybrid Seeds/seedling. / QUALITY HYBRID DWARF PAW PAW SEEDS,SEEDLINGS, & PLANTAIN SUCKERS FOR SALE **PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Hybrid Dwarf Pawpaw Seeds& Seedlings For Sale by Seedembassy(f): 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
*Excellent fruit setting ability

*Strong thick stems.

*Good level of virus resistance

*The aractive red colour and very sweet

*maturity 8 months after planting

*Weight 1.7-2.3kg.

*Intermediate tolerance to papaya Ring sport virus

Re: Quality Hybrid Dwarf Pawpaw Seeds& Seedlings For Sale by aliyuthayo(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
How much is the paw-paw seedlings? I want to buy
Re: Quality Hybrid Dwarf Pawpaw Seeds& Seedlings For Sale by Cassie74: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
How do you sell... interested..but for personal use
Re: Quality Hybrid Dwarf Pawpaw Seeds& Seedlings For Sale by Shyluck(m): 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
[quote author=Cassie74 post=100641823]How do you sell... interested

He is a scammer
Re: Quality Hybrid Dwarf Pawpaw Seeds& Seedlings For Sale by Seedembassy(f): 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
[quote author=Shyluck post=100648293][/quote]

You are very stupid for coming into my post to accuse me of being a scammer, Please admin ask this person to Proof that I am a scammer

You even use he ‘’ he is a scammer’’ That means you don’t no me at all, because I am a woman

Your generation will suffer this if you don’t proof that I am a scammer
Re: Quality Hybrid Dwarf Pawpaw Seeds& Seedlings For Sale by Seedembassy(f): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
Cassie74:
How do you sell... interested..but for personal use

You can call or WhatsApp me on: 08153961433, if you stay at Ibadan you can even come and pick up your, but if you stay afar I do send to any part of the country
Re: Quality Hybrid Dwarf Pawpaw Seeds& Seedlings For Sale by Seedembassy(f): 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
aliyuthayo:
How much is the paw-paw seedlings? I want to buy

Please call or WhatsApp me on 08153961433
Re: Quality Hybrid Dwarf Pawpaw Seeds& Seedlings For Sale by Seedembassy(f): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2021

This my husband Pawpaw Farm,

Re: Quality Hybrid Dwarf Pawpaw Seeds& Seedlings For Sale by Cassie74: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2021

Nawa oo.. what's happening in nairaland now
Re: Quality Hybrid Dwarf Pawpaw Seeds& Seedlings For Sale by Beboy23(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
Cassie74:

Nawa oo.. what's happening in nairaland now

Don’t mind the guy, how would you just jump on someone business and tag the person a scammer without even knowing her, he even took her for a man.
Re: Quality Hybrid Dwarf Pawpaw Seeds& Seedlings For Sale by Seedembassy(f): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Beboy23:

Don’t mind the guy, how would you just jump on someone business and tag the person a scammer without even knowing her, he even took her for a man.

Thanks, this is me inside my palm seedling nursery

Re: Quality Hybrid Dwarf Pawpaw Seeds& Seedlings For Sale by Shyluck(m): 1:59am On Apr 10, 2021
[quote author=Seedembassy post=100650048]

You are very stupid for coming into my post to accuse me of being a scammer, Please admin ask this person to Proof that I am a scammer

You even use he ‘’ he is a scammer’’ That means you don’t no me at all, because I am a woman

Your generation will suffer this if you don’t proof that I am a scammer

Forgive me if you are real. However ,the pictures you uploaded are from the internet and not from your farm. By the way , what is the name of your pawpaw seeds ?
Re: Quality Hybrid Dwarf Pawpaw Seeds& Seedlings For Sale by Cassie74: 5:58am On Apr 10, 2021
Beboy23:

Oh okay... thank you..I have been burnt here.. so I am now weary of hearing that name Scammer
Re: Quality Hybrid Dwarf Pawpaw Seeds& Seedlings For Sale by Beboy23(m): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2021
Cassie74:

Oh okay... thank you..I have been burnt here.. so I am now weary of hearing that name Scammer

We still have many trusted people on Nairaland, I started my business here on nairaland although I have spread over the net, but my success story started from nairaland, Good name is precious than Gold and sliver

You don’t just tag somebody scammer because he or she use picture from net to promote his business, that is wickedness
Re: Quality Hybrid Dwarf Pawpaw Seeds& Seedlings For Sale by Seedembassy(f): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Red royal and maradona dwarf Pawpaw seed is available

Re: Quality Hybrid Dwarf Pawpaw Seeds& Seedlings For Sale by Seedembassy(f): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
Jorad cucumber seed is available

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Nsukka Pepper (Ose Nsukka) For Sale !!! / Over 100,000 Post Fingerlings Catfish Available For Sale. For / Help, Bats Are Taking Over My Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.