Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Will you Consider This Devilish or antichrist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will you Consider This Devilish or antichrist? (209 Views)

Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / The Unrevealed Truth Of The Antichrist / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will you Consider This Devilish or antichrist? by FatherOfJesus: 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
A video has just been released by Elon Musk’s Neuralink, they implanted a brain chip in a monkey and then encouraged the monkey to play a ping pong video game. The monkey played the video game telepathically, it even played better than most humans. The chips made the monkey smarter and human trials have already began.

Is this devilish to you or some sort of antichrist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsCul1sp4hQ&feature=youtu.be

Re: Will you Consider This Devilish or antichrist? by kingk(m): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
And who say wahala no dey for covid-19 vaccine with fdi chips?
Re: Will you Consider This Devilish or antichrist? by MozB: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
Lol... You would always look for a way to engage Christians or religious people in conversations that are meaningless, so you try and show people how knowledgible you are in philosophy and all the 'fallacy talks'. This topic doesn't even have anything to do with antichrist, devil or religion, or does it? So what is it doing here? This is advancement in technology and it will help the world in one way or the other. I don't see the point you are trying to make at all.
I'm only surprised you didn't take it to technology section. You stand to gain nothing with this, you just haven't realised it yet but you stand to gain absolutely nothing.
Re: Will you Consider This Devilish or antichrist? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
MozB:
Lol... You would always look for a way to engage Christians or religious people in conversations that are meaningless, so you try and show people how knowledgible you are in philosophy and all the 'fallacy talks'. This topic doesn't even have anything to do with antichrist, devil or religion, or does it? So what is it doing here? This is advancement in technology and it will help the world in one way or the other. I don't see the point you are trying to make at all.
I'm only surprised you didn't take it to technology section. You stand to gain nothing with this, you just haven't realised it yet but you stand to gain absolutely nothing.

Thank you for telling him oh!
Re: Will you Consider This Devilish or antichrist? by FatherOfJesus: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
MozB:
You know what prompted the question.
Re: Will you Consider This Devilish or antichrist? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Maybe when the monkey and his chip starts sexing your wife to orgasms or make you submit your little earnings, I am certain it is then you would have your answer!

1 Like

Re: Will you Consider This Devilish or antichrist? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
You know what prompted the question.

I know you will tell us

(1) (Reply)

What Is Our Inheritance In Christ? / Mediate on this' This Morning Before You Go Out / Your Tithes And Offering Should Be Your Plan B By Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.