Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,864 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. (702 Views)

Good Fx Account Manager's NEEDED / This is Introducing 7 Figure Boss Pro Fx / Fund Your Fx Account With Cryptocurrency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. by elvhinzey(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Greetings to the Sultans of Currencies in the house...

(5) FX Account Managers Needed. An invaluable currency that cannot be traded for gold is: Relationship.

You don't know how far we can go, together until you act.

A reputable forex broker, XYZ, here, in Nigeria gave me a prompt call as per their regular person on their platform...I remain loyal o.

They asked me to show 5 accounts I am managing, currently and I told them I don't have any.(I'm more of a serial trader)

Still in the spirit, i was then asked to recommend or endorse top 5 Pro Forex Traders that will be able to handle their clients' accounts (trooping in on a daily basis).

The risks is on me, though. Nairaland has been my favourite hub and i can attest to the fun and fact that genuine and reliable traders are herein. I believe so.

How will I know who will be fit for the task?

Pre-requisites:

*(1) Live (Real) Accessible Trading Accounts. Min: $250 - $500

*(2) Trade History for the previous 2 - 3 months.

(3) Should have trading journals, trading checklist, trading watchlist and trading plans.

*(4) Capacity to hedge funds, acceptably.

(5) Indicate if you have a PAMM account with your current broker(s).

*(6) Must be a scalper or swing trader.

*(7) Emotionally intelligent and possess an apt trading psychology.

*(cool In pipettes, how much can you make when you're right and how much can you lose when you're wrong?

*(9) How much profits can you make a month, in %?

*(10) Ability to negatively hedge funds in obeisance to currency correlations and time zones factor.
**(11) Do you have PATIENCE, RISK MANAGEMENT, TRADING EDGE & SELF-DISCIPLINE?

(12) Ability to trade Comex.

NB: Apart from the benefit of endorsing you, you can as well be hired to manage other clients' heavy commemorations, too.

I love a disciplined trader.

If you wish, kindly call me via +2348169665254 or email(mark as important) to cherithenterprise9@gmail.com cc and Bcc, inclusive.

Deadline: A stitch in time saves nine.

PS: I just need to see your trading prowess, that's all.

Cheers!

Yours in the trading endeavour,
Joe.

2 Likes

Re: Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. by dawnomike(m): 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
elvhinzey:

PS: We will discuss profits sharing when I dim you fit(optional).

I was quite interested till i saw the above clause. grin

1 Like

Re: Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. by elvhinzey(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
dawnomike:
I was quite interested till i saw the above clause. grin

Smiles. Read this post, carefully. You don't know the connection you'll have. Don't trade beauty for ashes. Candid advice.
Re: Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. by SavageResponse(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
How's your search going? Any luck yet?
Re: Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. by airsaylongcome: 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
elvhinzey:

Smiles. Read this post, carefully. You don't know the connection you'll have. Don't trade beauty for ashes. Candid advice.

Sup. You emailed me
Re: Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. by elvhinzey(m): 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Sup. You emailed me

Yes, I did. Thank you for prompt reply, man.
Re: Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. by Theophinio(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
elvhinzey:

Yes, I did. Thank you for prompt reply, man.

Hi boss

Do you have a free Whatsapp group for futures or forex trading
Re: Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. by elvhinzey(m): 1:47am On Feb 06, 2023
Theophinio:

Hi boss

Soon to be, boss.

In process...

Cheers!
Re: Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. by elvhinzey(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Theophinio:

Hi boss

I don't, for now. I could link you up with one.
Re: Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. by elvhinzey(m): 4:03am On Apr 07
Still in need.

The harvest is plenty, yet, few labourers.

(1) (Reply)

Explained in Pidgin: Who Created Bitcoin And Why? / Do You Have Gold Bars 23 Carat, 100kg To 500kg. / Sell Crypto Instantly at Best Rates N743

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.