Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,102 members, 7,852,736 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Erelu Oodua Congratulates Tsola Emiko On His Royal Selection As The Olu Of Warri - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Erelu Oodua Congratulates Tsola Emiko On His Royal Selection As The Olu Of Warri (336 Views)

Moment Omoba Tsola Emiko Was Crowned As 21st Olu of Warri / Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri / Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erelu Oodua Congratulates Tsola Emiko On His Royal Selection As The Olu Of Warri by DebbyJose: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
The Erelu Oodua of Aye Kingdom, HRH Tinuade M. Onaneye has congratulated HRM Tsola Emiko on his Royal selection as the next Olu of Warri.

In a statement released on Thursday, 08 April 2021, the warri kingmaker also deserves commendation for their unity of purpose. “Warri kingdom is greater than all of us and we must all work together for his greater upliftment,” she said.

According to Erelu, the role of traditional rulers in nation building could not be overemphasized, adding, “the traditional institution must restore their dignity by appreciating their rightful place in the society for national growth.

She urged HRM Tsola to emulate and build on the good works of the late Olu of Warri in the cause of uniting the people. She also added that the Yoruba race will support his reign.

Read full statement below

I, hereby wish to congratulate HRM Tsola Emiko on his Royal selection as the next Olu of Warri.

“Your unanimous selection to ascend the throne of your forefathers, is a well-deserved honor and I do hope that you will justify the confidence reposed in you by the good people of your ancient Kingdom.

“To whom much is given, much is expected. The gods of your ancestors shall be your guide in the day to day administration of your kingdom.

“As you ascend the glorious revered throne of your fore-fathers, I join your family, the good people of the historic kingdom of Warri, friends, protégés and well-wishers to ask God to guide, guard and give you wisdom to lead.

“I note that the position carries with it authority, influence and power, and therefore, I urge you to rule with the fear of God and serve as a father to all,’’ he said.

May your reign witness tremendous progress, peace, economic prosperity and success in the name of your ancestors?

Long may you reign on the throne of your forefathers His Royal Majesty.

Kindly accept my congratulations once again.

Kabiyesi ooo

Re: Erelu Oodua Congratulates Tsola Emiko On His Royal Selection As The Olu Of Warri by Blackfire(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
Why is she looking like Sacrifice

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Got Invited To A Radio Station After Eulogizing The Olu Of Warri / The Trade House Abuja / Know Your Generation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.