Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Public Laboratories Redirect Suspected COVID-19 Patients To Private Labs - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Public Laboratories Redirect Suspected COVID-19 Patients To Private Labs (7525 Views)

Private Labs In Lagos To Conduct COVID-19 Tests, To Cost Between 40,000-50,400 / Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) / Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Laboratories Redirect Suspected COVID-19 Patients To Private Labs by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
Wow. Nigeria na scam
Re: Public Laboratories Redirect Suspected COVID-19 Patients To Private Labs by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
kayuseful:
Nothing surprising here

You have to really prove you're likely to be positive before they conduct a test on you.
This is being done because of the fairly high cost of the test here.

Not absolving the govt though

What do you mean bro. They mentjoned having sympyoms, mrntioned possi ility of comming in contact with somrone who has it yet you say one has to really prove.... So they have to send high risk patients to private hospitals for tests as proof before e they will now run their ow tests? NIGERIA oooooo. Na only God fit do us well.
Re: Public Laboratories Redirect Suspected COVID-19 Patients To Private Labs by SavageResponse(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
No be today that scam start angry
Re: Public Laboratories Redirect Suspected COVID-19 Patients To Private Labs by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
No wonder the corona cases are low because people are not coming out for tesyibg
Re: Public Laboratories Redirect Suspected COVID-19 Patients To Private Labs by Famousdex1: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
Really
Re: Public Laboratories Redirect Suspected COVID-19 Patients To Private Labs by viviangist: 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
k
Re: Public Laboratories Redirect Suspected COVID-19 Patients To Private Labs by mummyz(m): 5:09am On Apr 10, 2021
Good Day Admin, am not sure if this section is the right place to post but i urgently need the Admin attention/favor.

Have been on how to change my Nairaland username but i got to know only the Admin can do that with strong reason which i have.

I would have just open another account but due to trust issue, have been operating my old account since 2012 without any kind of bad records which is good for my business but the name needs to be mature than the old one.

Can Admin please help me change my old name which is Mummyz to my prefer new name MEG AUTO.

I will really appreciate if this can be granted.
Cc: @Seun
Re: Public Laboratories Redirect Suspected COVID-19 Patients To Private Labs by HansSpeke: 6:29am On Apr 10, 2021
Civil servants are just as heartless as politicians
Re: Public Laboratories Redirect Suspected COVID-19 Patients To Private Labs by VictorUSA(m): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
useless man! I`m VictorUSA (A.K.A The Baddest Guy on Nairaland). U banned me four times within just few months simply bcus u`re wrech. I percerved that ur senses are not functioning at all. U`re the most useless and stupid nairalander/mod. u`re a big fool¡ I said it, i`m still saying and i`ll continue to say tha i`m not afraid of being banned on nairaland. Get sunk into ur headless body that i dont gif a walking Bleep about ur brain runnin` backward/sidewest!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Scent Leaf 19 Brilliant Ideas To Steal / Plz How Fast I Can Knw I'm Pregnant After Unsafe Sex / COVID-19 Update For March 6 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.