Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,114 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Who Do I Want To Marry? - Yourrami - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Do I Want To Marry? - Yourrami (115 Views)

Join This New Christian Dating Site - Yourrami / RCCG Orders “Genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do I Want To Marry? - Yourrami by Justseyii: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
Who Do I Want To Marry? - Yourrami

In Part one, we discussed the question- why do I want to marry. Answering this question helped us to know that many people go into marriage for wrong reasons.

Some, because they felt they are getting old, some for the glamour of the wedding day, some because they pity the man or the woman who has been nice to them, some because their parents wanted them to marry.

They therefore ended up becoming sacrificial lamp since they actually married for the wrong reasons.
We also saw in Part one that, you really can’t answer why do I want to marry correctly if you don’t know your God giving purpose. We are created for the delight of God. “Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.” Revelation 4:11.

Knowing the reason for your existence will help you know the purpose for your marriage.
We therefore move to the second question which is about the personality of the person you should marry. Bible says, can two walk together except they agree?

Definitely if two people with different goals, purpose and value system walk together, they will end up as failure. It’s therefore important that you go with you in the journey of life, that individual that will help you fulfil your God giving purpose.

Read more click here
https://blog.yourrami.com/index.php/2021/04/09/who-do-i-want-to-marry-yourrami-dating/

Re: Who Do I Want To Marry? - Yourrami by Kobojunkiee: 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
Justseyii:
Who Do I Want To Marry? - Yourrami

In Part one, we discussed the question- why do I want to marry. Answering this question helped us to know that many people go into marriage for wrong reasons.

Some, because they felt they are getting old, some for the glamour of the wedding day, some because they pity the man or the woman who has been nice to them, some because their parents wanted them to marry.

They therefore ended up becoming sacrificial lamp since they actually married for the wrong reasons.
We also saw in Part one that, you really can’t answer why do I want to marry correctly if you don’t know your God giving purpose. We are created for the delight of God. “Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.” Revelation 4:11.

Knowing the reason for your existence will help you know the purpose for your marriage.
We therefore move to the second question which is about the personality of the person you should marry. Bible says, can two walk together except they agree?

Definitely if two people with different goals, purpose and value system walk together, they will end up as failure. It’s therefore important that you go with you in the journey of life, that individual that will help you fulfil your God giving purpose.

Read more click here
https://blog.yourrami.com/index.php/2021/04/09/who-do-i-want-to-marry-yourrami-dating/
All of this has nothing to do with God or the things of God since Jesus Christ made it clear to you that your marriages (and the reasons you give yourselves for it) are of this world and has nothing to do with the Kingdom of God. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. / (23+). Your Dream Could Be The Cause Of Your Problems / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.