Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo (4228 Views)

Wike Bans Nightclubs, Prostitution In Port Harcourt / Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by Sunday2021: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
jlinkd78:
Wike is gradually pushing his hate for d Igbos too far. Unfortunately his Igbophobic disposition must haunt him sooner or later. Freedom of assembly is a constitutional right. Isn't it clear now that Wike was actually hating d entire Igbos not just IPOB. You are here making reference to a police report without investigation that indicted IPOB during EndSars where as the same unprofessional allegations in d Imo police headquarters has now been denied by d Governor himself thus clearly showing IPOB is innocent. 7pm tonight watch out for an explosive joint press conference by d Leaders of Ambazonia and Biafra and appreciate how far d struggle has reached
you can only die for free if you try Wike. The useless south east governors without guts will regret their actions.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by gidgiddy: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
meccuno:
actually from Abia

Abia State had not yet been created in 1976. What we now call Abia State used to be part of Imo state, from where they carved Obigbo out, put in Rivers State, and renamed it "Oyigbo"
Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by Sunday2021: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Noise ,the meeting will hold
Wike is Afraid of his shadow
Wike is now in panic mode since obigbo massacre
i thought wike formed a security outfit,why is he afraid
Wike tell us what happened between your security outfits and ESN
Obigbo and other igbo community will hold their meeting in obigbo
And wike should come and stop it
I pray you go for the meeting.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by Kinematics: 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
BluDesk:

Oga. Use your sense. Rivers doesn't want another Imo. Simple as ABC

Thank you. Ipig miscreants want Rivers to be a war zone like their potopoto republic.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by Sunday2021: 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Make I gist you small what happened when wike security outfits went in search of ESN at Eleme

Some are now tendering their resignation letter
If they go after herdsmen no p
But ESN
grin
continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by Sunday2021: 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Obigbo is in river state and we will hold our meeting in our community
try it!
Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by Nigeriabiafra82: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sunday2021:
try it!
This one is making noise
Please where are u in obigbo
Tell us
Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by Sunday2021: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
History555:

The meeting will hold with amaechi presence let him do his worse
then amaechi will be sacked. This is the reason I support buhari for not appointing Igbos into his security cabinet.
Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by Sunday2021: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
Omoslim26:

If they are the proscribed ipob members then he has an argument. He can also do well by arresting them all.
But if they are not he doesn't posses the legalty to stop them from meeting.

Of recent Wike has been questionable in his use of Power.
as the chief security officer of the state,he has the right to stop any meetings if there is an intelligent report against such meeting.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by Armaggedon: 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
Seems it's Amaechi vs wike. I'll like to see how it plays out. The army and police will be loyal to amaechi this time and Igbo's will stay aloof.
Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by BluDesk: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
ken6488:
Most igbos here are hyprocrytes

Make una for SS dey take note of their antics o

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by Easternmind(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
[quote author=Kinematics post=100641886][/quote]
Kids every where.
See below...

1 Share

Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by Sunday2021: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
Omoslim26:

I don't know if we read the same little write up, but the write up clearly states that there's no certainty that the meeting possess any threat to security.

So wike should do his findings well if they are Ipob he should set a trap for them and arrest them all, for all they offer is trouble and more trouble, but if they are not he would be infringing on their rights to peaceful association.
ipob are using other innocent people to Carry out their atrocities,so Wike is stopping that meeting in order to protect the innocent Igbo men.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by Olatomiwami(m): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
BluDesk:

Pele ti e. Omo luabi

Invite them to Osun to hold it there

Olofoo

U no go kill person, and u think a SWterner will support Igbos with their daily invective on Yorubas? grin
Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by Olatomiwami(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sunday2021:
then amaechi will be sacked. This is the reason I support buhari for not appointing Igbos into his security cabinet.

Amaechi will kill himself politically with these 2%ter(NK has depleted them from 5 to 2% with mindless ESN, by turning alaigbo to sambisa)

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by SlayerForever: 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
Stupid man.
Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by SoiSoi13(f): 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
Land grabbing is not exclusive to Fulani X-Men, ask them why oba of Lagos threaten to throw them into the lagoon
Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by SoiSoi13(f): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
So na una wan come rule rivers ?

I laugh in my watery land
No wahala make una dream till eternity, We for riverine will support wike to the last

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by Easternmind(m): 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
SoiSoi13:
Land grabbing is not exclusive to Fulani X-Men, ask them why oba of Lagos threaten to throw them into the lagoon
That's because the Oba of Lagos wanted to protect his political interest,and orders that,they should vote his candidate or he would go with violence.
How does that translate to land grabbing?
Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by Omoslim26: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
Sunday2021:
ipob are using other innocent people to Carry out their atrocities,so Wike is stopping that meeting in order to protect the innocent Igbo men.

Ok I don hear even me self belief ipob is big trouble, when we do our own ipob no be like dis ooo even in the face of oppression it was still not like dis.

Imagine a man who says he wants wats best for Igbo applauding the prison break of hardened criminals, who will in turn wreck havock on the common man, that just wants to survive the hardship of this failed evil govt.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by Easternmind(m): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
SoiSoi13:
So na una wan come rule rivers ?

I laugh in my watery land
No wahala make una dream till eternity, We for riverine will support wike to the last
How do igbos want to rule rivers?
I want to understand you.
Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by Mightyhaiz: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
plaindealer:

grin grin
so wike was this fresh and robust before? what now ate him up and made him look like a starved hyena

Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by Omoslim26: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
Kinematics:
[/quote] grin[quote author=Kinematics post=100645935]

you don't have respect abi

Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by Golan007: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
grin

Oga at the top.
Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
nothing like ipobingo gathering in any niger delta republic.. notasyouthink can any of ur satanic bia-fraud activities work in any niger delta place?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by Elonmuskfan: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Wike will soon be done and dusted.

Let the people hold the meeting and decide who to give their votes..

Moreover, Powers should be shifted to the Riverine..

Enough of murderers holding onto power....Wike is a killer.

power should indeed be shifted to the riverine. Enough of ikwerre dominating rivers politics with their Igbo hating policies. Let them be taught a lesson. I heard Amaechi is zoning apc governor position to riverine area in 2023. I pray he wins though I see it only happening through Supreme Court declaration cause pdp in rivers is too strong and grassroot rooted, to dislodge like that.
Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by jamesversion: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
I like the Stance Wike is talking against Igbo. It will make the eyes those Igbo people that like begging Ikwerrre to accept the Igbo tag to clear.

Ikwerre is not Igbo. They hate other Igbos and we should become as agressive towards them as they have been to us

Let hypocrisy and double-standards not kill you.

Umahi and Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi have all spoken and acted against IPOB, yet it is Wike you love to mention.

If for anything, we arrive that Wike is Igbophobic, how then can you conclude on the whole Ikwerre people based on Wikes action.

If an Igbo kills someone or maybe commits a crime and they now blame you for it or link you to it for no other reason except that you are Igbo, how would you feel.

Blame every individual for their actions and give everyone the due benefit of the doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by wwwihy: 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
Wike
Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by meccuno: 12:58am On Apr 10, 2021
gidgiddy:

Abia State had not yet been created in 1976. What we now call Abia State used to be part of Imo state, from where they carved Obigbo out, put in Rivers State, and renamed it "Oyigbo"
ok
Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by BluDesk: 8:04am On Apr 10, 2021
jamesversion:

Let hypocrisy and double-standards not kill you.

Umahi and Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi have all spoken and acted against IPOB, yet it is Wike you love to mention.

If for anything, we arrive that Wike is Igbophobic, how then can you conclude on the whole Ikwerre people based on Wikes action.

If an Igbo kills someone or maybe commits a crime and they now blame you for it or link you to it for no other reason except that you are Igbo, how would you feel.

Blame every individual for their actions and give everyone the due benefit of the doubt.

Thank you o
Re: Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo by Notasyouthink: 8:13am On Apr 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
nothing like ipobingo gathering in any niger delta republic.. notasyouthink can any of ur satanic bia-fraud activities work in any niger delta place?
Can you animal of no nation define niger delta for us??

Atleast let's start from there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Else Noticed The Very Vocal Ika And Ndokwa Heavyweights Have Gone Silent / Otedola’s Dirty Deals During Obasanjo Administration / Wole Soyinka Attacks Bbc Portrayal Of Lagos 'pit Of Degradation'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.