Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children (2494 Views)

Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / Man 'fights' His Late Father For Including His Female Children In His Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
Women are generally known to be controlled more by their heart than their brain, which makes them highly emotional.

Although not all women are like that, the ratio is about, 70:30, the same ratio is in the reverse, of men using more of their brain than their heart.

But i noticed a consistency in the reproductive behaviour of men using more of their heart than their brain. they gave birth to mostly female children.

Funny as this may seem, it's a consistency i noticed around me, so if you get angry unnecessarily, act before you think, indecisive among other characteristics that weak hearted individuals exhibited, trust me, your children will be mostly female.

1 Like

Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by SweetVibe: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Akamariner:
Women are generally known to be controlled more by their heart than their brain, which makes them highly emotional.

Although not all women are like that, the ratio is about, 70:30, the same ratio is in the reverse, of men using more of their brain than their heart.

But i noticed a consistency in the reproductive behaviour of men using more of their heart than their brain. they gave birth to mostly female children.

Funny as this may seem, it's a consistency i noticed around me, so if you get angry unnecessarily, act before you think, indecisive among other characteristics that weak hearted individuals exhibited, trust me, your children will be mostly female.
Shut up!!! This is the worst lie I have ever read. I know plenty strong hearted men in my family and neighbourhood who gave birth to only females and I know men who are very emotional and weak hearted who have only male children.

You just took your phone and write rubbish without any empirical research and post the rubbish on Nairaland, next time research well before you post such lies and rubbish

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by dawnomike(m): 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
SweetVibe:

Shut up!!! This is the worst lie I have ever read. I know plenty strong hearted men in my family and neighbourhood who gave birth to only females and I know men who are very emotional and weak hearted who have only male children.

You just took your phone and write rubbish without any empirical research and post the rubbish on Nairaland, next time research well before you post such lies and rubbish
It all depends on the angle you view life grin

1 Like

Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by Kindness218: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
I don't believe you sir.
Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
SweetVibe:

Weak attitude doesn't mean weak hearted.
IT'S ALL DEPENDS ON HOW YOU VIEW LIFE!!
Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by SweetVibe: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
dawnomike:
Next time such lies and rubbish should not be posted.
Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by SweetVibe: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Kindness218:
I don't believe you sir.
Dont believe that lies, the guy wrote rubbish
Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
SweetVibe:
Revert to your siggy bro.
Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
dawnomike:
Thanks man, for pointing this out to him.
Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
[quote author=Akamariner post=10064112.[/b][/quote]
Nah, being weak or strong can't alter the way your productive system is set up.
Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by usj(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hmm! This is your opinion based solely on your own point of view. While I respect your right to an opinion, I 100% disagree with you, because your opinion lack facts and it just based on emotions and assumptions. Please this is misinformation.

There is something called chromosome, Google it and educate yourself more on what determines sex or gender.

1 Like

Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by VTJN(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
SweetVibe:

what he wrote is more than rubbish, it's a complete gibberish!
Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by ImaIma1(f): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
These are the kind of posts that should be taken down. Such falsehood based entirely on one person's imagination.
Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by Mindlog: 1:48am On Apr 10, 2021
OP was busy scaling fence in secondary school, reason he was not in class when X and Y chromosomes was taught.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2021
Mindlog:
OP was busy scaling fence in secondary school, reason he was not in class when X and Y chromosomes was taught.
lol
Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by anthonyuncle(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
una don come again.
what be this naw?
abi you skip biology for secondary school?
Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by anthonyuncle(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
una don come again.
what be this naw?
abi you skip biology for secondary school?
Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by TheeDetective: 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
@Op; stop spreading WRONG, FALSE AND DECEPTIVE INFORMATION. What you have said is BASELESS as well as RIDICULOUS. That said; there is a Mod in this section and a silly and trashy thread like this is allowed to remain and not deleted for its falsehood; it beggars’ belief!

1 Like

Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by meobizy(f): 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lol. Ignorance spreads once again via Nairaland.
Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2021
Cute little kittens for sale. kiss
Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by Kunja2: 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
TrickorTreat:
Cute little kittens for sale. kiss
how much?
Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kunja2:
how much?

Hello @kunja2 sent you a PM. Or better still you could send me a DM on my Instagram page @catscabin.ng
Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by Kunja2: 8:04am On Apr 12, 2021
TrickorTreat:

Hello @kunja2 sent you a PM. Or better still you could send me a DM on my Instagram page @catscabin.ng
Oh,seen but it still didn't carry the prices on em. I was thinking I'll see the prices on em when you referred me to check it out. I need the prices please.
Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2021
Kunja2:
Oh,seen but it still didn't carry the prices on em. I was thinking I'll see the prices on em when you referred me to check it out. I need the prices please.

Hello @kunja2 like I said in my last response to you, I said "send a direct message on Instagram". There are different cats available..with different prices..
Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by AdekolaHerbals(m): 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Akamariner:

I thought science has proven the major factors behind gender selection which is about the XY sperm cell stuffs?
Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Akamariner:

I swear no be lie, I have a SIMPSON Brother, The Idiot can worship anything under the skirt. The foool has now birthed 3 girls In total now. The Ode was expecting a male child on the third pregnancy but I know God Is punishing the foool and will continuing punishing him, Eleribu sibling, I hate him with so much passion for the evils he did to me when I was young and I'm gonna get back at him I promise......
Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
AdekolaHerbals:

I thought science has proven the major factors behind gender selection which is about the XY sperm cell stuffs?
XY chromosome can be influenced by behaviour.
men are spiritual (brain)
women are natural (heart)
you can't expect a man that is completely detached from his higher self to produce a y chromosome, which is a substance of the spirit (brain)
Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Evolutionlove:

I swear no be lie, I have a SIMPSON Brother, The Idiot can worship anything under the skirt. The foool has now birthed 3 girls In total now. The Ode was expecting a male child on the third pregnancy but I know God Is punishing the foool and will continuing punishing him, Eleribu sibling, I hate him with so much passion for the evils he did to me when I was young and I'm gonna get back at him I promise......
lol, take it easy bro, he is your brother after all.
Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by AdekolaHerbals(m): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Akamariner:

XY chromosome can be influenced by behaviour.
men are spiritual (brain)
women are natural (heart)
you can't expect a man that is completely detached from his higher self to produce a y chromosome, which is a substance of the spirit (brain)
Thank you sir. I’m learning
Re: The Reason You Are Giving Birth To Only Female Children by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 16, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Hate is actually useless, self hate is even far worse....

(1) (Reply)

Trusted Nanny Agency At Ibadan / Marriage Problem / Why Are Pregnant Women So Difficult?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.