Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read (3534 Views)

'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts / Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by Mowsid(m): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
I came across a University of Jos exam question paper, Faculty of Environmental Sciences, Department of Quantity Surveying. A lecturer relating a question on quality construction management to religion, how intriguing shocked

What are your views on this?

1 Share

Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by clockwisereport: 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
ndi ara
Everything in this godforsaken country has to do with religion.
No be say the nonsense religion dey effect better our moral standards

12 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by Mowsid(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
I was told he is mentally unstable

4 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by LordIsaac(m): 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
The school harsh small sha.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by Mowsid(m): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
LordIsaac:

University of Jos exams no be here oh, you must full your answer booklet na criteria to get A be that oh. The education system just messed up

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by HeRulesMen: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by VTJN(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mowsid:

University of Jos exams no be here oh, you must full your answer booklet na criteria to get A be that oh. The education system just messed up
the questions are somewhat cheap for 400 level.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by jpawjpaw(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
but these questions are cheap ooooh....
Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by Mowsid(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
jpawjpaw:

The problem is the marking scheme and the ability to exhaust the whole answer booklet
Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by zeuss: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
jpawjpaw:

simple response simple marks
Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by willzy0909: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
That quote "who do say people I am" and "who do you think I am" was Jesus simply doing a market survey on his brand.
Every business or brand ought to evaluate their customers to ensure that the values they intent to inculcate in there customers are actually what they are doing.
Who do men think I am: this was an external survey/ audit
while..
Who do you think I am: is an employee assessment (internal survey/audit)

Summarily, those questions were all a form of quality survey

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by Matheusmartin: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2021

Quite a technical question..

If u find it offensive, simply skip it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by vickyfrancis1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
Don't be surprised to see our religious brethren in that department turning the question to
preaching and quoting the Bible instead of relating the question to quality management...
Dem go say, since I no kuku Know other answers, make I full book for oga lecturer via Bible quotations...that lecturer is very smart.

he's actually testing how they reason...IQ level at stake here.

5 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:13am On Apr 10, 2021
willzy0909:
That quote "who do say people I am" and "who do you think I am" was Jesus simply doing a market survey on his brand.
Every business or brand ought to evaluate their customers to ensure that the values they intent to inculcate in there customers are actually what they are doing.
while..

You took those words outta our mouths.
You've said it all!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by felzdev: 1:48am On Apr 10, 2021
Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by lotkyes200: 2:49am On Apr 10, 2021
If all students who attend his class will be true to themselves am sure somewhere in his lecture he must have made a reference to that.

And if you must know it's a very important question as far as the subject is concern.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by mespusinglez(m): 4:40am On Apr 10, 2021
LordIsaac:
seriously speaking

I just dey pray make i do finish self
Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by namiji2598: 4:53am On Apr 10, 2021
Mowsid:

those questions up there are simple
Gombe state University questions be like x10 of this

See 25 Marks everywhere
Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by mespusinglez(m): 5:05am On Apr 10, 2021
VTJN:
the questions are somewhat cheap for 400 level.
somewhat cheap, until you enter the exam hall
Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by Itzhandy: 6:03am On Apr 10, 2021
Pick up Info Available
CHINA ACCOUNT ��
WECHAT PAY ��
ALIPAY ��
WIRE TRANSFER ��
CASH MAILING ��
MONEY ORDER ��
GREENDOT P2P ��
JAPAN ACCOUNT ��
TAIWAN ACCOUNT ��
THAILAND ACCOUNT ��
PHILIPPINES ACCOUNT ��

All available for pickup, Best Rate � Contact on WhatsApp +2347084523237..... Fast Payment(Your money in Minutes)
Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by VTJN(m): 6:04am On Apr 10, 2021
mespusinglez:
somewhat cheap, until you enter the exam hall
lol, nothing dey there

it's not technical
Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by freemanq(m): 6:44am On Apr 10, 2021
Ndi Blindness
Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by iamyemiakins(m): 6:51am On Apr 10, 2021
Imagine!
400 level questions o
Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by T0BY(m): 7:34am On Apr 10, 2021
These questions are nothing to a student that read very well for the exam. If you prepare well, you will write well and go your way. That's why is better to study extensively before embarking on such adventure. it will certainly help you.
Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by Elliotwaveforec: 7:51am On Apr 10, 2021
willzy0909:
while..

Omo, you get brain.
Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by zealousayo(m): 8:40am On Apr 10, 2021
The question is in line with the course.
Re: University Of Jos Exams Question Paper. A Must Read by femi4: 11:01am On Apr 10, 2021
willzy0909:
while..

Iwe!

Oya come let me find you something

(1) (Reply)

Any Command Ex-student? / Abu Zaria Has Finally Releases Their Admission List-its Real / Latest News On Lautech Pds Entrance Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.