Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Shock As Wizkid’s 11-year-old Tweet To MI Abaga Resurfaces - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shock As Wizkid’s 11-year-old Tweet To MI Abaga Resurfaces (2687 Views)

Peace Ogor: BBNaija Star Resurfaces After Disappearing For 4 Months / Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him / Etinosa's Rape Advice Resurfaces After Her Nude Video Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shock As Wizkid’s 11-year-old Tweet To MI Abaga Resurfaces by KatB: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
A tweet by the multi award- winning artist, Wizkid to rapper MI Abaga has suddenly resurfaced on social media.

The tweet, which was made on 1st November, 2010 at 8:14pm revealed the Afrobeat singer seeking the attention of the veteran rapper.

The tweet read: “@MI_Abaga hello sir..my name is wizkid..nd am an upcoming artiste….I’ve met u b4 bt not sure u remb me..am a bigggg fan sir!..”

With the resurfacing of Wizkid’s tweet, social media users have reacted in a number of ways.

While some have hailed Starboy for his record-breaking growth, others have said he was kidding with his tweet.

Yet few have argued the tide eventually changed as the one that was being sought after has now become the upcoming artist.

@thesheddyking tweeted: “Came from the future to tell you that it’s 2021 and you’re the greatest artiste in Africa.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/shock-as-wizkids-11-year-old-tweet-to-mi-abaga-resurfaces/

Re: Shock As Wizkid’s 11-year-old Tweet To MI Abaga Resurfaces by lkillbrokehoes: 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
He was probably kidding, Wizkid have been with Banky w since 2008/2009, I remember vividly how banky brought him out on a show back then, that was the first time I knew wizkid. infact Banky made a song with him "omoge you too much".

2 Likes

Re: Shock As Wizkid’s 11-year-old Tweet To MI Abaga Resurfaces by EzegeNdiigbo: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
Am one word with ten letter's "SUCCESSFUL"

1 Like

Re: Shock As Wizkid’s 11-year-old Tweet To MI Abaga Resurfaces by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
That's how life is.
Re: Shock As Wizkid’s 11-year-old Tweet To MI Abaga Resurfaces by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
The people feeding you today tomorrow you might be the one to feed them life na turn by turn.but in all Always be good to people. But I thought Mi featured wizkid in his song in 2008 title:Fast money fast cars?

2 Likes

Re: Shock As Wizkid’s 11-year-old Tweet To MI Abaga Resurfaces by Yournightmare1: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
WIzkid is obviously bigger now because of hardwork and determination to succeed but that year MI was kinging,i just wish Wizkid would be humble
Re: Shock As Wizkid’s 11-year-old Tweet To MI Abaga Resurfaces by Onyenna(m): 3:47am On Apr 10, 2021
Okay
Re: Shock As Wizkid’s 11-year-old Tweet To MI Abaga Resurfaces by iamyemiakins(m): 7:02am On Apr 10, 2021
Gbogbo wa la ma jẹ breakfast sẹ
Re: Shock As Wizkid’s 11-year-old Tweet To MI Abaga Resurfaces by Lordgel7: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2021
Please Someone should help me. I'm broke right now. I just need 500 naira to pay my tp money to my workplace. Please help me. 2111385104 UBA (E.G.L). GOD BLESS U.
Re: Shock As Wizkid’s 11-year-old Tweet To MI Abaga Resurfaces by meobizy(f): 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nothing lasts forever. That Wizkid has more international recognition than M.I. won't stop him from still being a fan. In the same way, Nigerians might move on to the next big artist.

(1) (Reply)

See How Davido Left His Cup Of Drink Unattended To (video) / Sad To See Legend Yoruba Actor Who Acted Tombolo, He Is Now A Bike Man / Nadia Buari Versus Lumidee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.