Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

ESQ Photo News: Prince Philip Sporting Memories - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ESQ Photo News: Prince Philip Sporting Memories (142 Views)

Skipping Challenge: Philip Solomon Breaking Guinness World Record (Video) / Philip Solomon Becomes Guinness World Record Holder For Most Skips On One Foot / Philip Osondu Dies In Belgium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ESQ Photo News: Prince Philip Sporting Memories by vegafbs: 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth II’s husband, has died.

Prince Philip is aged 99, Buckingham Palace has announced in the early hour of today.

In a release by the Buckingham Palace said, “It is with deep sorrow that Her Majesty The Queen has announced the death of her beloved husband, His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

“His Royal Highness passed away peacefully this morning at Windsor Castle.”

Recall the Duke was an honorary member of the Jockey Club and a former president of the Marylebone Cricket Club.

The Grand National will go ahead at Aintree on Saturday, with a two-minute silence to be held on the course.

The Football Association said it had sent its “deepest condolences” to the Queen and the Duke of Cambridge, the FA’s president.

Prince Philip was FA president from 1955-57, and accompanied the Queen to Wembley when England won the World Cup in 1966.

The sporting world have started sending their condolence messages to the late Prince Phillip.

The Rugby Football League paid tribute to the Duke, stating: “As a sport, we will stand in tribute and reflection at our Challenge Cup matches this weekend to mark the life of the Duke of Edinburgh, whose life was a model of dedication to public service.”

Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho, who was told of the Duke’s death during a news conference, also expressed his condolences.

“I have the utmost respect for the royal family,” the Portuguese said.

Read Also: Reps meet US officials, seek America’s intervention over Insecurity Issues in Nigeria

“I believe that it is not just this country that is going to be sharing these feelings because I’m not English and I know that many like myself, we have the utmost respect.”

Details>> https://esq-law.com/esq-photo-news-prince-philip-sporting-memories.html

Re: ESQ Photo News: Prince Philip Sporting Memories by Pointblank09(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
c

(1) (Reply)

Kenya & Ethiopia Win Big At Access Bank Lagos City Marathon Race / Slavia Vs Arsenal 0-4 Watch Highlights Http://rainonit.com/27iv / Norwish City Promoted To The EPL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.