Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Were The Crazy Things U Did As A Kid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Were The Crazy Things U Did As A Kid (723 Views)

I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? / Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Were The Crazy Things U Did As A Kid by BigDan69: 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
Not sure this is the right section but this is definitely the bubbling section.

As a guy who grew up in ajegunle, Lagos. Omo everyday is always fun. You will learn everything streets and most of it are what u won't really like ur kid to learn.

1. Remember when my friend inserted a broom inside a girls kitten while she was up a ladder and he was below. She was enjoying it.lol

2. During cork soccer "canter ball".we lived in an upstairs. As children we don't like distractions when playing so we put a paint rubber for urinating (we wer upstairs and to wee,we had to go down stairs if we are to wee), while playing oneof us kicked the rubber accumulated by wee of several kids (the Pavement have a hole bored into it to allow water pass through wen it rains), unfortunately for us, a lady was cooking down stairs and as fate may have it, every last drop went into the cooking pot as the pot was opened (a Avery big soup pot being cooked with firewood). Ok everybody ran indoors, but we received the beating of our lives and our parents were maid to pay.

3. Remember when I learnt how to peep some one through a hole and masturbate. I always ask my guys why they always keep bucket of water outside the bathroom and wait for a while before bathing until they told me the real deal behind their actions. The upstairs have 6 rooms sharing 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets. Now both bathrooms were divided with just a wall and only one bathroom has a drill down the pipe while the other only has a hole between the wall, where the water passes then goes into the 2nd bathroom and finally down the same pipe. Here is the deal, the hole drilled between the wall has been eaten by rats making it big for someone's head to pass through, they peep through this hole. They wait for their female victims to enter the bathroom with just direct hole down the pipe and they enter the other bathroom so they can peep,now while peeping omo they can see everything like everything. Omo when the ladies bend to bail wate (as if she wants to collect doggy) u will see the kitten and boobs well and when they turn, u will retract ur head alit so they won't be able to see ur head. Omo see tactics I was taught. And they masturbate while doing it that was the first time I saw someone or know what masturbating was, it was funny at first sight grin, they arch their back while stroking their dicks using soap as lube cheesy

4. i remember then when I just finished junior waec (we were all in same age brackets in the compound so that made it so much fun). A loose girl then, deliberately didn't go to school that day as she knew most of us had finished junior waec, omo everybody Bleep her that day. If ur hand dey her boobs and u mumu go comot am for 1sec, na another person hand u go see there, no time. Same with her kitten, and ass (we didn't do anal, I meant if ur hand comot for ass, forget am)

5. I was pressing one girl boobs while her dad was in same room watching TV, we were behind him. If he turns we would arrange ourselves.

6. Remember when two kids were bathing and one of them playfully said he will cut the other one's penis because he was holding a scissors, while saying I go just cut, my guy don cut am o... Omo that day no be here

7. One girl with big pass us with full grown boobs na she teach us all how to Bleep using mama and papa play, we dey rotate who be papa bcuz na only papa dey fit Bleep while the so called children goes out to play. Lols

Omo e plenty, and most were bad stuffs. Good old times indeed.

Share yours.
Re: What Were The Crazy Things U Did As A Kid by chatinent: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
It's a crime to share experiences without tagging me.

By the way, with all these experiences, which prison you dey now?

1 Like

Re: What Were The Crazy Things U Did As A Kid by BigDan69: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
chatinent:
It's a crime to share experiences without tagging me.

Lol, as u don see am. Share urs
Re: What Were The Crazy Things U Did As A Kid by Bornsinner7: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
ok
Re: What Were The Crazy Things U Did As A Kid by Amanee(f): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
Lol, life of an average kid growing up in the ghetto

Saw my childhood friends do most of what the op and his friends did, my mother always locked me and my siblings indoors when she goes out so we didn't do much...

All that stopped when my younger sister learnt how we can leave the house from one of the toilet's window when mom was out. We started taking part in mama and papa play from then on grin

Chop cane tire the day my mother caught us outside after locking the door, especially me as the eldest.

One memorable childhood experience for me tho, was one day when I was really bored. Went to my neighbour's kitchen and took their vim (stuff they used to wash pots then). I blew it into one of my neighbour's room and unfortunately the man was just by the window shaving when I blew it into his eyes grin grin grin angry grin grin Omo my papa wan kill me with flogging that day grin

1 Like

Re: What Were The Crazy Things U Did As A Kid by BigDan69: 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
Amanee:

Saw my childhood friends do most of what the op and his friends did, my mother always locked me and my siblings indoors when she goes out so we didn't do much...

All that stopped when my younger sister learnt how we can leave the house from one of the toilet's window when mom was out. We started taking part in mama and papa play from then on grin

Chop cane tire the day my mother caught us outside after locking the door, especially me as the eldest.

One memorable childhood experience for me tho, was one day when I was really bored. Went to my neighbour's kitchen and took their vim (stuff they used to wash pots then). I blew it into one of my neighbour's room and unfortunately the man was just by the window shaving when I blew it into his eyes grin grin grin angry grin grin Omo my papa wan kill me with flogging that day grin

Mad o ���
So your own mama and papa involved touching and inserting abi. because na d Koko be that �
Re: What Were The Crazy Things U Did As A Kid by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
Amanee:

One memorable childhood experience for me tho, was one day when I was really bored. Went to my neighbour's kitchen and took their vim (stuff they used to wash pots then). I blew it into one of my neighbour's room and unfortunately the man was just by the window shaving when I blew it into his eyes
grin grin grin angry grin grin Omo my papa wan kill me with flogging that day grin

Very nonsense child!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Were The Crazy Things U Did As A Kid by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
I was a very indiscreet child. I had a knack for ransacking people's things to see what they had.

I troubled my grandma! Her bedroom was like a treasure chest! She had that royal spring bed... and so many "artefacts" from years ago. She used to travel a lot. She had the daintiest silverware. I'd go into her room ransacking.

I had an older cousin who kept a diary. I always snuck into her room to read the diary. She wrote about the day my mum scolded her, and about my two aunts... some unnecessary angry things. She also wrote about her Uni boyfriend Daniel, and the day they had sex. I took the diary to the living room and kept it where I knew my aunt would find it.

There was a family meeting on her head, and my aunt confiscated the diary.

3 Likes

Re: What Were The Crazy Things U Did As A Kid by Amanee(f): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2021
BigDan69:

Mad o ���
So your own mama and papa involved touching and inserting abi. because na d Koko be that �

No inserting or touching but we wasted my mother's bag of rice with the many half done jollof rice that we had to cook for the family and throw away.
Re: What Were The Crazy Things U Did As A Kid by BigDan69: 9:41am On Apr 10, 2021
Amanee:

No inserting or touching but we wasted my mother's bag of rice with the many half done jollof rice that we had to cook for the family and throw away.

Oh yeah true, ours involved cutting grasses as veggies and putting Maggie, salt and any other thing we could find. Fun times indeed
Re: What Were The Crazy Things U Did As A Kid by meobizy(f): 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
I was busy indoors watching TV, nothing concerned me. I remember climbing trees and plucking mangoes using long sticks. Other than that, na watching TV indoors or playing counter-soccer get me.
Re: What Were The Crazy Things U Did As A Kid by Richy4(m): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
If 11yrs was seen as a kid then, I must admit, I did some crazy thing that when I remember it now, I feel really sorry...

As a JS1 student living in a boarding school, everyone have strategies to survive... There was this bully that was always on my case.. an SS2 student heading to SS3, and you know how they act like people that were crazy because they are ontop of the class and their mates were now the school functionaries/ prefects ...
One day he asked me to get him drinking water, and the tap was dry that day... I told him that I don't have any, he said if I don't, he will punish me... so I went to a gutter close to the female hostel... it was on rainy season... fetched it and gave it to him... he drank it.. there were even spirogyra on that gutter.... What can I do.. I have to do it to avoid punishment for disobedient embarassed...
Re: What Were The Crazy Things U Did As A Kid by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

There was a family meeting on her head, and my aunt confiscated the diary.

You're a bad childgringrin
Re: What Were The Crazy Things U Did As A Kid by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
I remember one time like that, Mom siezed banger/ knockout from my elder brother and kept it in her clothes wardrobe.
Curious me, One thing led to other, na so i struck the knockout on the match on its body. The next thing i heard was that linnnn sound like a bomb went off next to someone. 3 knockout went off simultaneously and i was near them. My mom's hijab in the wardrobe caught fire and burnt some other clothes too.

Mehn, the drilling wey i collect that day no be here. Even sars people sef no do reach my mama dat day.

I was temporary deaf throughout a week due to the knockout.

Another one, I entered my dad's mitsubishi pickup and twitched that handbrake lever, I wan know wetin the lever dey work with. All of a sudden, the car was Just moving. And "gbaaaa" goes it, it crashed onto the gate, I almost killed the gateman gringrin.

One time too, i stole 3 packs of matches from my neighbors shop, that's 36 match box just to build a matchbox car.
Re: What Were The Crazy Things U Did As A Kid by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
cchub:

You're a bad childgringrin

I know. cheesy cheesy Lol. But I've changed. grin

1 Like

Re: What Were The Crazy Things U Did As A Kid by BigDan69: 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Richy4:
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
If 11yrs was seen as a kid then, I must admit, I did some crazy thing that when I remember it now, I feel really sorry...

As a JS1 student living in a boarding school, everyone have strategies to survive... There was this bully that was always on my case.. an SS2 student heading to SS3, and you know how they act like people that were crazy because they are ontop of the class and their mates were now the school functionaries/ prefects ...
One day he asked me to get him drinking water, and the tap was dry that day... I told him that I don't have any, he said if I don't, he will punish me... so I went to a gutter close to the female hostel... it was on rainy season... fetched it and gave it to him... he drank it.. there were even spirogyra on that gutter.... What can I do.. I have to do it to avoid punishment for disobedient embarassed...

shocked wink wink grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bill And Melinda Gates Announce They Are Getting Divorced / Shocking: Woman Hospitalised After Son Almost Killed Her For Yahoo (photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.