Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,344 members, 7,864,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Tips To GROW Your Youtube CHANNEL - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tips To GROW Your Youtube CHANNEL (590 Views)

Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow / Is My Child About To Grow Up Knowing Another Man As His Father / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To GROW Your Youtube CHANNEL by alex4nj(f): 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
New Video alert!�
Please watch, Like, Comment, Share, and please please, SUBSCRIBE to my Channel�� Thank you!��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np9_RLSDVRk
Re: Tips To GROW Your Youtube CHANNEL by SHOPPERS(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
This is number one way not to do it.

If you post a link to your YouTube video, summarize the content and attach along with it for SEO and to get people interested. The headline is good but just plain video?

Please edit and add the summary.

1 Like

Re: Tips To GROW Your Youtube CHANNEL by Rubbiish(m): 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
alex4nj:
New Video alert!�
Please watch, Like, Comment, Share, and please please, SUBSCRIBE to my Channel�� Thank you!��
Nice one
It is not easy to grow a YouTube channel in this part of the world outside comedy. It took u 3 months to upload the last video? That was quite sometime
Re: Tips To GROW Your Youtube CHANNEL by ednut1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
You have just 690 subscribers. Why not apply the tips first

1 Like

Re: Tips To GROW Your Youtube CHANNEL by alex4nj(f): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ok! Makes sense. Thank you.
SHOPPERS:
This is number one way not to do it.

If you post a link to your YouTube video, summarize the content and attach along with it for SEO and to get people interested. The headline is good but just plain video?

Please edit and add the summary.

(1) (Reply)

Which Luxury Mattress Is The Best To Buy In Nigeria? / Violence Against Female Folks, What About The Male Folks? / Am Just Tired Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.