Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) (39031 Views)

Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday / Saraki And His Wife, Toyin Vote In Governorship Election / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 8:10am On Apr 10, 2021
Na rubber stamp senator we get now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by ZendayaColeman(f): 8:10am On Apr 10, 2021
[quote author= post=100658865][/quote]
Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by Jostoman: 8:14am On Apr 10, 2021
I will not stop thanking Saraki for delaying this wicked government to unleash their terror on us for 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by Mozino007(m): 8:17am On Apr 10, 2021
Faller:
Death.......A meal everyone must taste

Although there are some people that have already eaten the meal even though they are still alive..... which means they're like a dead person walking

I'm not going to call names.....But think for yourself....ever since that certain individual went to a particular country for short rest.....Well.....death has been knocking on the doors of the citizens of that country....

Even the top football teams of the capital city lost their matches last weekend.....

The person I'm talking about is none other than ...................... ( 20 marks )
M.B
Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 8:19am On Apr 10, 2021
I naturally just like Bukola Saraki. I have never met him before nor as he done anything for me but I like him for having the balls to look at Buhari by face and thrash some of Buhari and apc plans.

Respect sir.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 10, 2021
Mozino007:
M.B

Good......come and collect your report card tomorrow...... congratulations....you carry first....your parents will buy you that bicycle you've always wanted ......lol
Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by orlaglobal234: 8:28am On Apr 10, 2021
Hmmmmmm Saraki don lean well well oo
Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by SarkinYarki: 8:48am On Apr 10, 2021
Lincoln275:
The best senate president Nigeria has ever experienced

How NIGERIAns keep throwing away their best hands and opting for poor performance
Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by Faber(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2021
My man that year.

One of the finest politicians PDP ever produced. Not tribal, not afraid and not at all perturbed by Bubu's harrasments that year

You cannot detect his next move. Always unpredictable. A real gentle fox.

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:13am On Apr 10, 2021
Saraki and his beautiful WIFE..

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by larrixauto2017(m): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2021
magno
Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by Kdon2: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2021
OdogwuBlog:
This morning, we paid our last respects to the late Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo, at a solemn funeral service attended by his family, friends and associates.

As we have now said our final goodbyes to this extraordinary gentleman and soldier, his memory will continue to live on in our hearts.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNdOFlFhNgT/

Thieves
Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by sanyablaze(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2021
Cute
Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 10, 2021
Farewell
Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by Oracleforce: 9:41am On Apr 10, 2021
NairaMaster1:
The best senate president ever.

He was able to checkmate Buhari and his crew. Immediately he left looting becomes normal

Idiot....where was the checkmate? Or he planned to scheme Buhari out of his presidential seat by frustrating all his policy...
How has Saraki developed Kwara State during his 8 years tenure as a governor?

Blind leading the blind...

I'm not a Buhari fan.....non of all these old politicians have a good antecedent.. Including Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku, etc

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:44am On Apr 10, 2021
If all senate president in Nigeria are like Chuba Okhadigbo, David Mark and Bukola Saraki, the world would respect our parliament.

There's Honor among thieves
Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2021
Faller:
Death.......A meal everyone must taste

Although there are some people that have already eaten the meal even though they are still alive..... which means they're like a dead person walking

I'm not going to call names.....But think for yourself....ever since that certain individual went to a particular country for short rest.....Well.....death has been knocking on the doors of the citizens of that country....

Even the top football teams of the capital city lost their matches last weekend.....

The person I'm talking about is none other than ...................... ( 20 marks )

Could it be our daddy from Katsina?
Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2021
Lincoln275:
The best senate president Nigeria has ever experienced
hypocrite...
Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by billyG(m): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2021
Wetin come kill major bolawinwa?
Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by Zambbros(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2021
FrankBass281:
There is nothing as sweet as living to a ripe old age in comfort,good health and happiness...RIP MAJOR
I have Facebook account for sale

09038262711 WhatsApp me, I need 1
Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 10, 2021
Dpharisee:
After Otoge Kwara is now a hotbed for Islamic extremism where Hijab is more important than fighting poverty ravaging the land.
The man who was used to harass him for 4 years Justice Danladi Umar of Code of Conduct Bureau was caught on camera assaulting a security guard at Banex Plaza Abuja while his successor is the most Rubber stampish Senate President in Nigeria's history.
Saraki can hold his head high today anywhere in Nigeria
You are right and also wrong

Saraki was better than lawan as Senate president but we can't rule out the fact he was working his image for the ultimate price (it has always been about his pocket when he had keys to treasury)

Otoge has failed the kwara people but that doesn't mean the Saraki government era down to his handpicked loyalist as "governor" was any better to kwara.

Essentially he has no head to hold high because failures validated his own failures
Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by Victoria938(f): 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
May his soul rest in Peace
Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
8 years ke, 16 years and nothing to show for, all of them are the same jhor, if you see them up there they are all good friends o, best senate president my ass if I hear, gullible Nigerians

Oracleforce:

Idiot....where was the checkmate? Or he planned to scheme Buhari out of his presidential seat by frustrating all his policy...

I'm not a Buhari fan.....non of all these old politicians have a good antecedent.. Including Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku, etc
Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
RIP Major bolarinwa..
Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
Oracleforce:

Intellectuals don't start argument with insult. Only fanatics do.
I will never abuse you because I am not on the same level as you.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by SUMMIE23(m): 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
One of my favorite candidates for Nigeria PRESIDENCY (in a soon to come future)
Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by ayenale1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
Core Muslims will worship in church when you invited them but you will never see a devoted Christian in any Muslim gathering...hardly can you find a Christian brother marry a Muslim sister and allow her practice her faith but you will find a Muslim brother marry a Christian sister and she will continue with her Christian faith and they will be successful in it...Christians abeg answer pls...
Re: Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) by Lincoln275(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
HAJJIMUKHTAR:
hypocrite...
na you come sabi that one oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor / Mercy Johnson 's Husband, Odi Okojie Wins Esan Fed Constituency Ticket (APC) / Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.