Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) (58635 Views)

Woli Arole, Comedian Pictured With His Lookalike. See Striking Resemblance / Woli Arole Buys Escalade Jeep (Photos) / Woli Arole Meets Linda Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Updating9JA: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
Actor Woli Arole weds , Congrats To Him !!!

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNalypLH0Z_/?igshid=damwdt4d4odz

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Wow ! Beautiful isn't it? I pray for them more togetherness and peace in Jesus name.

Mean while let me say this, Marriage is beautiful !

As for moshidd's claims "All Nigerian girls are usless", but everyday we see and hear people gettin married to the so called useles Nigeria girls on a daily basis, isn't it?

You can't keep your self and expect God to give you a problem in the form of a wife. Good man = Good woman. So keep ya self to attract good wife. Every perfect gifts comes from above !!

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Omihanifa: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nobody saw this coming grin

Congrats to him and his wife

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by TripleDdotcom: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
It's like the guy is not the type that chases clout oo.

We didn't see this coming. Ask my fellow above me if you don't believe me.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by slawormiir: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Xscape047: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
Congrst

May God blesses your unionship bro..

3 Likes

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
I celebrate with them and I pray for everybody believing God for a life partner, (using myself as a point of contact). I degree this year is our year IJN Amen.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Drsnives(m): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
I foresee them giving birth to 3plets
I foresee the man complaining bitterly

This I have seen

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by thatsleepboy1: 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
congratulations to him.

Her hoe phase has ended successfully.
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Khd95(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
Beautiful couple

Wish him a calm and lovely house,m cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by seyicodes(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
For over 6 months i have been thinking of how to start this 3 untapped business in Nigeria.. Before i decided to put it online to see if anyone will be willing to go into the business that doesn't require much funds and you will make huge profile from it buy spend little money on instagram advert , nairaland advert , google advert.

1. Online One Stop print Shop Like www.vistaprint.com in America..

I have been thinking on how to start this one stop printshop here in Nigeria.. This is a kind of store where you can order for all kind of printing business online.. I can create a website that has all the functionalities that vistaprint has.. but no support. This is a very huge business that doesnt require much funds..

What is need is just a hosting and a domain name.. script to build the store and some modules to add some functionalities to make the script work perfectly as a print shop..

2. Online robust shop where you can sell strictly native wears and materials ..
You need to check online.. There is no one stop shop online where you can get any kind of native materials that you want..
The largest fabrics stop in Lagos is brasas Fabrics which has a lot of fabrics in her store and i can authoritatively tell you that this store make nothing less than 20 Million Naira Daily.. Yes there are people who sell native materials on Konga and Jumia but thats just a section on their website.. What i am trying to come up with is a kind of robust website like konga and jumia but it will be strictly for native materials alone ..

3. Online Vehicle Spare Part Store Just like https://www.autozone.com in america

This is another great business idea which people has not really tapped into. One of the greatest nightmare of car owners is Mechanical Engineer and Rewire.. They are not honest in anyway.. because a car part may cost 3k and your mechanic will tell you that the part cost 10k - 11k ..
that is why i decided to create a website like autozone.com where i will upload all vehicle spare parts mostly tokunbo at Ladipo but this project alone will take more than 2 years to complete because what i am talking about here is not just for a particular car because a single ca alone has more than 30,000 spare parts. i am talking about a website where you can get all vehicle part from year 2000 till date.. Just name your car and you will find all the part here.. i can build a website that is 99% similar to autozone.com .. Now this is where the challenge is .. which i also have solution to.. The challenge of this project is Mechanics .. Even if you are selling the first grade spare part.. mechanics are ready to twist car owner brain that they dont trust the part you are bring.. that is why i think of starting a free car diagnostic where i will scan your vehicle for you for free sell the part for you at affordable price ( Original Part ) and still fix it for you will guarantee .. But even if after diagnosing you car for you and you still feel you dont want us to fix it for you.. You are free to go elsewhere .. Its not a must we fix it for you nor a must you purchase part from us .. but what we are coming up with is to make life easy for car owner so i have group of mechanics who are will to work with me on this project. if you want to do this project you are free..

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
Congratulations Woli

2 Likes

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by lugo99(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
WizKid is a goat..

congratulations bro HML
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Splendor4(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
happy marriage life to them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by 2mch(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nice one. I realized this his million teeth laugh is his natural laugh

2 Likes

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by 1beat(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
congratulations.
I love it when you plan event without making noice

unlike that guy call.

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by BennyDGreat: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Liposure: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
The journey is long
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by ictjobber: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
This dry nigga

8 Likes

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by KaBabs1: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
They look lovely. Congratulations to the beautiful couple grin

If you have decent writing skills, and can write across several sub genres of fiction, send an application to write ndearn @ gmail.com. Please attach a sample of your work too

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by TotoGame(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
We don't know him here in fanyepol
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Wow. This is surprising.

Congratulations to him ooo.

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless; ALL OF THEM!

8 Likes

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by KingZaddy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
Heard his mouth is very wide

3 Likes

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by dahmie2013: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
Congratulations....

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by JBsconcept(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
Congratulations to him Just hope she won't kill his career Na their small work
Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by lilvicky68(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
sapphiere:
I celebrate with them and I pray for everybody believing God for a life partner, (using myself as a point of contact). I degree this year is our year IJN Amen.
No be only degree na percentage..

16 Likes

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by 2shaw: 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
Boring jokes abegi

1 Like

Re: Woli Arole Weds Yemi (Pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
That's good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) / Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby / Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.