Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Any Available Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Available Job? (529 Views)

Help A Brother Any Available Job With Accomodation In Lagos / Any Available Job Offer You Know / Any Available Bike Or Keke Napep For Hire Purchase./any Available Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Available Job? by Ogamysamo: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
life is not easy oo
too much staying at home is not helping issues

please any vacancy any where that man can manage before admission?

help a brother
Re: Any Available Job? by Vaancorp: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
VACANCY!!!
VAAN Educational Services is recruiting for Course Instructor in Abule-Egba, Ijaiye, Aboru, Meiran, Command, Gate (Near Baruwa) Ogba environs.There is a growth in the company.

Qualification: OND, NCE, HND, BSc.
Job Type: Full time
Years of experience: 0-1 year
Salary: N40,000
Interested candidates can send their CVs to this
Email: vaan.corp@gmail.com
Re: Any Available Job? by Ogamysamo: 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Vaancorp:
VACANCY!!!
VAAN Educational Services is recruiting for Course Instructor in Abule-Egba, Ijaiye, Aboru, Meiran, Command, Gate (Near Baruwa).There is a growth in the company.

Qualification: OND, NCE, HND, BSc.
Job Type: Full time
Interested candidates can send their CVs to this
Email: vaan.corp@gmail.com

i mean before admission
Re: Any Available Job? by alexbacker: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2022
I think that if you are an expert in this field, then you can consider the option of opening your business since you have the right skills and experience to implement this idea, you just need to get started. For a more successful start, I would advise you to contact various people who already have a business and ask about how they started, or turn to business forums where you can still get invaluable experience of other businessmen. I advise you to visit our website, as here you will be told all about the nuances of doing business and other useful information.
Re: Any Available Job? by Ogamysamo: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2022
alexbacker:
Sitting still will never help, money will not fall on your head from the sky.
and the reason why am asking for ways, thou after successfully gaining the admission ASUU and fg didn't allow me to enjoy it

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Freelance Contract Vacancy / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / Front Desk Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.