Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State (39191 Views)

Wike Bans Nightclubs, Prostitution In Port Harcourt / Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
Activist001:

Uneducated brainwashed IPOB members are not that intelligent.

Correct yourself and come back. you are nowhere near as educated as I am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
Dreadful:

You will see some real terror in the coming days, weeks and Months.
Then you will know how Demonic we are about Biafra!
Una never see anything.
Start from your grandfather's compound, and when you're done killing all your family members let us know.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by EbenezerTriumph: 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
chiedozie198100:

If u live in PH you'll know how much hatred an average ikwerre person has towards igbos.
for the fact that they distanced themselves from you in order to stand out as an ethnic group on its own does not mean they hate you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
Odogwunaeast:

Correct yourself and come back. you are nowhere near as educated as I am.
I repeat, what was wrong with my former comment? You're a uneducated f0ol.

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
Activist001:

I repeat, what was wrong with my former comment? You're a uneducated f0ol.

I don't argue with kids. Go home!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by rummmy: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
EdwardRandy:

Lies bro. I have lived in Rivers state and I also served there during my nysc, at Etche precisely. The ikwere people know they are igbos, they only deny their igbo ancestry when it's time to play politics just like the foolish wike is doing.
How can you tell me that the Emeka in rivers state (ikwere) is not igbo but the Emeka in Abia is igbo? Does that make any sense? I also need to remind you that back then during my nysc at Etche and obiakpor axis of rivers I spoke igbo with the ikwere indigenes. So how are they not igbos?
an okrika man from okochiri once told me that ikwerre people are igbo people that came for trading and decide to settle on the upland part of Rivers State and decided not to go back...the riverine people ignored them since they only prefer to dwell around water areas.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by mu2sa2: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
Wike, the strong man of Rivers against misguided ipob.When wike sneezes Nnamdi kanu catches cold in his country.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
Odogwunaeast:

I don't argue with kids. Go home!
Fùck off jobless brainwashed f00l.
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Kebbiprince: 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
rummmy:
an okrika man from okochiri once told me that ikwerre people are igbo people that came for trading and decide to settle on the upland part of Rivers State and decided not to go back...the riverine people ignored them since they only prefer to dwell around water areas.
Beer parlour children gist

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Obindigbo: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
BluDesk:

Get lost. Delusional Entitled specie
and you are what niggur.......if you ain't got shit to say bro, I advice you shut the Bleep up, hatred will kill you
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by UnabashedIPOB: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
What the f**k is wrong with this self loathing IDIOT? This fool does not even know whether he's coming or going. Mr. Nwike, an Igbo man who hates himself so much that he reconstituted his last name by removing the letter "N" from "Nwike" hence he answers Mr. Wike. What a shame and a disgrace! Nkakwu!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
DemonInvoker:
Wike dey Wicked Oyigbo people ohh but if you leave them dem go turn Rivers State to Imo State. grin grin
Somebody say him dey Phc,I say which side?! him say Oyigbo...I laff fall for Ground.

Kaiii

Many do not know the difference between Rivers State & Port Harcourt city self.
They called everywhere in Rivers state Port Harcourt. Lol

Port Harcourt is ONLY the capital of Rivers State just as Abakaliki is the capital of Ebonyi State.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by NairaMaster1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
donbachi:
Wike neva talk wetin ibo people do am.

He forgot power doesn't last forever.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by rummmy: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Beer parlour children gist
hug transformer,you don't know beyond your rural kebbi state.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by nothingspoil70: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
After the fulanis, I think igbos are the second most hated tribe in Nigeria. Why? Because both of them are troublemakers. They don't behave themselves anywhere they go

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Davedblues(m): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
chiedozie198100:

If u live in PH you'll know how much hatred an average ikwerre person has towards igbos.
igbos very self centered ppl and cony in Nature

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
cool cool cool

Beautiful decision Mr. Projects.... No ipobian terrorist activity is permitted in the hydrocarbon capital and Treasure base of Nigeria.

Flush out all those remnants left from the last clearance operation grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Karlosorji(m): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
chiedozie198100:

Please have you discussed with any ikwere person to know why they hate ibos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
Activist001:

Lmao, you see why I say the average IPOB member like you is uneducated and brainwashed?

What is wrong with the "punctuation" in that comment? Onye iberibe.

idiat........
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by franxalive(m): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
chiedozie198100:

That is known as sheer stupidity...cos PHC is BIAFRA �...n ikwere is igbo. Ego clear for im eye soon sad

2 Likes

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by franxalive(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

I like the Stance Wike is talking against Igbo. It will make the eyes those Igbo people that like begging Ikwerrre to accept the Igbo tag to clear.
Ikwerre is not Igbo. They hate other Igbos and we should become as agressive towards them as they have been to us

... highly far from sense undecided

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by EdwardRandy(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
rummmy:
You're right bro.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by livebyday(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
chiedozie198100:

Becareful

This is false . If you hate them say you do and don't generalize to destabilize this nation

Be warned !!

The president is trying to keep this nation united and people like you are being used

Be warned you are not anonymous

3 Likes

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Dreadful: 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
Activist001:

Start from your grandfather's compound, and when you're done killing all your family members let us know.

Alright. Initially we were merely chestbeating
OK nah.
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by livebyday(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

I like the Stance Wike is talking against Igbo. It will make the eyes those Igbo people that like begging Ikwerrre to accept the Igbo tag to clear.
Ikwerre is not Igbo. They hate other Igbos and we should become as agressive towards them as they have been to us

All of you paid by politicians to destabilize his nation will be dealt with !!

Mark my words !! You think you are anonymous here !!! Hahaha

You collect money from disgruntled elements and come online to make unverified aed statements

Your days are numbered don't worry

You will come online to cry the government picked you up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by letu(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
PHPdeveloper502:
Banning the meeting is one thing, enforcing it is another thing. Can wike enforce this considering that ipob has gone to arms?
You are not helping at all.
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by livebyday(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
ubaobi:
The hatred for igbos is quite alarming. The biafran war didn't end in 1970, it continues in the hearts and minds of Nigerians till date.

You guys will never succeed in destabilizing this nation rather we will trace each and everyone one of you. You come online to post hatred comments further dividing this nation and think you will be allowed

Mark it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Elinosweet143(f): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
Wait oh i want to understand something, is it that on a normal day igbos can not hold their usual community meetings again abi is this one different, am confuse here. I know they have different unions and meeting days now not necessarily the ipob thing, anyways wetin me i sabi

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Christistruth00: 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
bembi:
This is against the democratic rule of law.

Isn’t killing Police and burning down Police Stations against the democratic rule of Law?

Why should he wait for the same terrorist group to go on a slaughter spree again before preventing it?

1 Like

Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by Arinze624: 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
[s][/s]
chiedozie198100:

If u live in PH you'll know how much hatred an average Ikwerre I no be Igbo person has towards igbos.
[/s][quote author=chiedozie198100 post=100650244]
Re: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo, Rivers State by TheSupleemLeada(m): 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
Good on the governor, flatin0s are a cancer to any sane society. Wike is true leader who isn't interested in political correctness bullcrap like the ones in the south west....man is blunt and with balls.....more power to wike.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

8 Ex-governors Whose Over N500bn Corruption Cases With EFCC Have Been Buried / The First 30 Nigerian Military Officers, June 1959 (Throwback Photo) / Minister, Rauf Aregbesola Visits Tinubu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.