Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

"Table Dey Turn" Reactions As Tweet Of Wizkid From 2010 Begging For M.i’s Attent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Table Dey Turn" Reactions As Tweet Of Wizkid From 2010 Begging For M.i’s Attent (421 Views)

"Table Dey Turn" Reactions As Tweet Of Wizkid From 2010 Begging For M.i’s Attent / Fans Hail Wizkid From Afar At A Tanzanian Beach (Video) / What State Is Wizkid From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Table Dey Turn" Reactions As Tweet Of Wizkid From 2010 Begging For M.i’s Attent by Cidycollins: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
Reactions as tweet of Wizkid from 2010 begging for M.I’s attention resurfaces

Fans dig up a tweet of superstar singer, Wizkid from 11 years ago soliciting to get the attention of M.I Abaga in the prime of his career.

The snapshot of the tweet making rounds on social media leaves fans in shock at the transformation that happened between the two singers.

See Here >> https://popup9ja.com/table-dey-turn-reactions-as-tweet-of-wizkid-from-2010-begging-for-m-is-attention-resurfaces/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Paid A Visit To The Governor Of Ogun State (photos) / Burna Boy’s Competition With Davido Will Make Him Broke Same Way As Wizkid- Fan / Daniel Okupe's Shares Video Of His Lookalike Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.