Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Please Help Me With This Serious Jamb Problem - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me With This Serious Jamb Problem (316 Views)

National Examinations Success Desk Whatsapp Link For Serious Jamb Students / Pls Help (jamb) Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With This Serious Jamb Problem by Abetterperson: 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
i was asked to send my nin to 55019, which I did and was given a code but someone deleted it ...is there any way I can get that code back
Re: Please Help Me With This Serious Jamb Problem by Vitamin17(m): 12:19am On Apr 10, 2021
Type RESEND to 55019 to retrieve your erased code...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With This Serious Jamb Problem by Commmy: 6:57am On Apr 10, 2021
You should exercise patient.

Jamb has put registration on hold for now.
So when registration is back, you can resend your NIN to get your profile code
Re: Please Help Me With This Serious Jamb Problem by Reuben700: 8:45am On Apr 10, 2021
Mine was telling me fail to verify I hope it won’t be an issue
Re: Please Help Me With This Serious Jamb Problem by Lordsagna: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2021
Reuben700:
Mine was telling me fail to verify I hope it won’t be an issue

That's how mine was also doing... just be trying it, it will show up

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With This Serious Jamb Problem by Reuben700: 10:09am On Apr 10, 2021
Lordsagna:

Thanks
Re: Please Help Me With This Serious Jamb Problem by Reuben700: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lordsagna:

Please which network did you use
Re: Please Help Me With This Serious Jamb Problem by Lordsagna: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
Reuben700:
Please which network did you use
Airtel

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With This Serious Jamb Problem by Commmy: 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
You can't create profiles now.

That's the reason jamb had to post pone the registration in order to rectify the issue.

It's an issue from jamb and once it is resolved they will announce a new date for registration

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best University For Nursing Degree / Kwara College Reinstates Staff Demoted For Forgery, Sexual Harassment / NECO Postpones Entrance Examinations To Unity Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.