Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury (1502 Views)

Guterres Appoints Amina Mohammed As UN Deputy Secretary-General For Second Term / Biden Appoints Adewale Wally Adeyemo As US Deputy Treasury Secretary / Osinbajo Launches Tradermoni In Ekiti, Urges Rejection Of Treasury Looters At Po (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by blamingthedevil: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
We welcome @TreasuryDepSec Wally Adeyemo, and appreciate his commitment to work to meet America’s urgent needs and build our economy back better- US Department of Treasury

https://mobile.twitter.com/USTreasury/status/1376660588072468487

Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by blamingthedevil: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by Ammishaddai: 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
This man is not a Nigerian and I don't know why the OP's inferiority-complex is making him post this nonsense
Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by blamingthedevil: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
[s][
quote author=Ammishaddai post=100651134]This man is not a Nigerian and I don't know why the OP's inferiority-complex is making him post this nonsense [/quote]
[/s]

Bad belly...make they hold this one and take sniper far from him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by blamingthedevil: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This man is not a Nigerian and I don't know why the OP's inferiority-complex is making him post this nonsense

Bad belly...make they hold this one and take sniper far from him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by ryloy: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
God Bless Omoluabi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by IgweOfNnewi: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ile owo

1 Like

Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by ryloy: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Shut up it you with complex.... You can deny the fact that he is a Yoruba man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by IgweOfNnewi: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Despite bearing Adeyemo, you need to undergo Sharia law punishment for bitterness

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by TotoGame(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
why are they doing the swearing outside the building

asking on behalf of my Afonja bros
Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by abc115: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You must have been born with bitterness....chai. ..... wishing you success in life

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by joelbooks: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:

He was born in Nigeria

Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:

You don't know the meaning of inferiority complex.
Stop making noise!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by Beremx(f): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
See them arguing about his nationality. Chai!!

Congrats on your appointment Sir.
Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by Ammishaddai: 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
[s]
HellVictorinho:

You don't know the meaning of inferiority complex.
Stop making noise!
[/s] Inferiority complex begins when you start saying rubbish you have no knowledge of.
Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by Ammishaddai: 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
joelbooks:

He was born in Nigeria
He is a bloody American oga. And if a war should emerge between Nigeria and the US, he will be the first to put a bullet in you
Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by Ammishaddai: 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
[s]
IgweOfNnewi:
Despite bearing Adeyemo, you need to undergo Sharia law punishment for bitterness
[/s] Another clueless yoruba citizen
Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by joelbooks: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
He is a bloody American oga. And if a war should emerge between Nigeria and the US, he will be the first to put a bullet in you

Na wa for you....why are you bitter and having complex.. hope you will be able to sleep tonight....chai...

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by Ammishaddai: 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
joelbooks:

Na wa for you....why are you bitter and having complex.. hope you will be able to sleep tonight....chai...
Complex for what? I'm a proud Nigerian who has not dissociated from my country. Unlike your yoruba brother who denied you and your race to carry an American visa. Nonsense
Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by wwwihy: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Who is this uncircumcised jew full of hatred

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by Ammishaddai: 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
wwwihy:

Who is this uncircumcised jew full of hatred
I'll take that as a compliment since its coming from a yoruba man who supports an american over his own countryman!
Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by Bbocep: 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
If this guy was a jew from the wretched South walahi NL no go hear word today. Na person become secretary to US treasury department n his tribemen are not disturbing others tribes or shouting Yoruba kwenu up n down the hood.

The other day a lost jew earned the right to command a ship in the USA e shock me that Nigeria TV stations where highlighting the news as if na Nigeria get the ship.

Ordinary ship O. Here is a deputy to the treasury of the entire "Gods own country" the United State of America not deputy treasurer to a single useless ship in USA waters O n no one is making NOISE about it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by Monogamy: 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Congrats
Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by Bbocep: 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
But I didn't not see you make the same comment over the foolish Igbo that was handed the leftover right to captain one old cargo ship on the USA.

Ammishaddai:

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by Ammishaddai: 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
[s]
Bbocep:
But I didn't not see you make the same comment over the foolish Igbo that was handed the leftover right to captain one old cargo ship on the USA.

[/s] For once in your life stop thinking like a yoruba man and face the facts here :

1.This man I'm criticizing is a yoruba man who denied nigeria for greener pastures hence making him an American..

2. I am not aware of any Igbo person who was handed any title in USA. And even if I was, he would still be equivalent to this fellow you're supporting
Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by okigbojihad: 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
Bbocep:
If this guy was a jew from the wretched South walahi NL no go hear word today. Na person become secretary to US treasury department n his tribemen are not disturbing others tribes or shouting Yoruba kwenu up n down the hood.

The other day a lost jew earned the right to command a ship in the USA e shock me that Nigeria TV stations where highlighting the news as if na Nigeria get the ship.

Ordinary ship O. Here is a deputy to the treasury of the entire "Gods own country" the United State of America not deputy treasurer to a single useless ship in USA waters O n no one is making NOISE about it.

yoruba kwenu? abi ewedu goblins like u with your scratched face no get how una take they greet for that una brown roof, muddy house infested region?

make yorubanza do am if e easy, an igbo man was made chief justice of canada last year cheesy we no shout just bcux them give your fellow abobaku deputy treasurer u don dy beat your flat burnt chest over nairaland.
Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by Jackson105: 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
okigbojihad:

yoruba kwenu? abi ewedu goblins like u with your scratched face no get how una take they greet for that una brown roof, muddy house infested region?

make yorubanza do am if e easy, an igbo man was made chief justice of canada last year cheesy we no shout just bcux them give your fellow abobaku deputy treasurer u don dy beat your flat burnt chest over nairaland.

Muddy house infested region? Yet the aim of anyone in Igbo land is to come to Yoruba land as soon as you guys reach puberty, you ingrates are supposed to be flogged like a thief outside Yoruba land. Parasitic fugitives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by Jackson105: 12:00am On Apr 10, 2021
okigbojihad:

hunger induced rants...are your people feeding Igbos ? the yorubas living the waste called sw region are all brain dead, we are only in your region to make money and send you to the slums from whence you came.. just like u gonna find millions of the Igbos in the north.k nothin is special about your region.

. Nothing is special and you hairy monkiis can't leave? na dog go eat your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by okigbojihad: 12:03am On Apr 10, 2021
Jackson105:

It is your father and mother that is brain dead. Nothing is special and you hairy monkiis can't leave? na dog go eat your mouth.

abeg go meet shukudi make he give u ur hundred naira owomida stipend so u fit feed.ozu!
Re: Photos: Adeyemo Sworn In As US Deputy Secretary Of Treasury by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Inferiority complex begins when you start saying rubbish you have no knowledge of.

Another incosequential post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APGA Leading As More Results Pump In / Peter Obi Is Not Contesting For President / How Jonathan Gave Jigawa Governor, Badaru Over N200millionto Buy APC Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.