Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt (21276 Views)

Four Killed As Factional NURTW Members Clash In Lagos / Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War / Okada Riders And Police Clash In Lagos, Three Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by thatsleepboy1: 2:07am On Apr 10, 2021
By Davies Iheamnachor, PORT HARCOURT

Three people have been feared dead at the old Port Harcourt township area of Port Harcourt City Local Government Area of Rivers State as cultists clash in the area.

This development has, however, thrown residents of Bende, Victoria and Bagham Streets into palpable fear.

It was gathered that two cult groups in the area had engaged in a supremacy battle of who controls the area resulting in the alleged casualties.

A source in the area who witnessed the development, but preferred anonymity narrated that the war started around 8:00 pm, adding that one Dike and Biggy were among the people feared killed.

The source said: “Yesterday, around 8:00 pm, we heard gunshots. When we came out later at Bagham Junction we saw one person that was shot on the chest dead.

“I couldn’t identify him because it was dark. I also heard that one person called Biggy, was shot at Victoria Street and a businessman called Dike was also shot. I don’t know if the businessman died.”

It regretted that cultists terrorising the area move uninterrupted with guns in search of their targets, urging the security operatives to be proactive in their duties.

The source said: “The truth is that these guys come for their target. Some times we see them pass with guns. Sometimes it’s a stray bullet that picks some persons.

“Our concern is that Security should be proactive. They pay attention more to other issues than human lives.

Meantime, the Public Relations Officer of the State Police Command, SP. Nnamdi Omoni, who confirmed the development noted that the number of casualties could not be ascertained at press time.

Omoni disclosed that the shooting was following a cult war, adding that police have restored calm in the area.

Omoni said: “I can confirm that there was a cult clash yesterday at the town axis of Port Harcourt. Two rival cult groups engaged themselves in a senseless war of supremacy.

“On getting the distress call, we mobilised and we chased them and we were able to recover one of their pistol guns. The manhunt for the cultists still continues.

“So far we have no case of reported casualty. The Commissioner of Police has declared war against the criminals.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/three-feared-killed-as-cultists-clash-in-port-harcourt/

Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by Oluolad86(f): 2:28am On Apr 10, 2021
cry Why venture into something that leads to destruction? Why the waste of body organs just like that? Hospitals are in need of organs for those who seriously need it. Why wasting your precious lives and still go to hell? Surrender yourself to the hospital is better than joining the cultists club, save a life and let heaven welcome you cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Please I need your financial and spiritual help about my heart issues. Please read my evidences on the hospitals I have gone to. Thanks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by Karlovych: 4:28am On Apr 10, 2021
embarassed embarassed Foolish lazy youths

6 Likes

Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30am On Apr 10, 2021
For all cultists reading this, repent and give your lives to Christ before it is too late for y'all.
There is a lot of fun in Christianity.

We will continue to have you in our prayers.
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM CULTISM.

emmnprince:
What has tribalism got to do with this?
Abi you wanted to type, "SAY NO TO CULTISM"
Thanks for the heads-up Prince.
That is the number one negative vice we see on this forum most times.
Our computers @MANNA has their personal 'default'!
Hence, our typo.
*Edited*

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by MaryamUmar2020: 5:30am On Apr 10, 2021
Wahala for every quarter. Wetin dey happen to naija

1 Like

Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by PHPdeveloper502(m): 5:30am On Apr 10, 2021
men should calm down

3 Likes

Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by explorer250(m): 5:32am On Apr 10, 2021
wike handle your state
Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by ursullalinda(f): 5:32am On Apr 10, 2021
Atimes i wish to be a supreme being and go into the heart's of cultist just to know what goes on in their mind.......or find out how they were convinced to leave good life and start living in abnormal and dangerous way......with the high risk involved......it just amazes me thou.

6 Likes

Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by UncleSnr(m): 5:34am On Apr 10, 2021
IPOB again!
Wike, these people are undermining your strength, anyway I don’t blame you, see how kids (cultists) dey use your state shine 247, you can’t do anything, just sit down with your posture like Buddha and be giving unnecessary threats.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by ManishSmith(m): 5:36am On Apr 10, 2021
Shame the police chased them and recovered only one pistol...... The NPF can do more innocent civilian life are at stake.
Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by ddippset(m): 5:36am On Apr 10, 2021
Port Harcourt; the cultism and kidnapping capital.

6 Likes

Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by KingLennon(m): 5:39am On Apr 10, 2021
I can stand the sight of blood talk more of taking a life. Sometimes I asked myself are there still people like me in this country?

Man's worst enemy is man....

Gen 6:6

4 Likes

Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by Duplexxx: 5:40am On Apr 10, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by SenatePresdo(m): 5:42am On Apr 10, 2021
What baffles me is that these useless cultists that claims to be hard men to delude themselves into feeling strong can't defend their people if herdsmen should attack.

N.B.M of Africa that claims to be fighting against oppression, I'm yet to see any of them Mobilise against our leaders that oppress Nigerians, rather the politicians would even use them as tools to oppress Nigerians the more especially during Elections. What an irony.

Sometimes I wonder between cultists and people that believes in Imaginary 72 Virgins who have Sense the more.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by fasho01(m): 5:43am On Apr 10, 2021
The recent activities of cult groups in PH is becoming alarming
Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by lastempero: 5:44am On Apr 10, 2021
E no go pass Iceland and greenland!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:45am On Apr 10, 2021
Useless people, that's why I don't keep friends at all, not to talk of gang
Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by MadamExcellency: 5:51am On Apr 10, 2021
There are no cults in Rivers State according to Wike. This is the work of Igbos and Igbos that want to plunge Rivers State into chaos and insecurity.

What a stupid governor.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by annyplenty(m): 6:00am On Apr 10, 2021
The day you join cult, the following things take place.

-1. you sold your freedom and peace of mind at a very cheap price to enter into bondage of fear and restlessness.

-2. You boldly write your name, with red ink, in the register of death.

-3. You choose to pay your mother with wickedness for feeding you from her bossom.

-4. And lastly, you begin to ride at a very high speed on the highway that leads to hell.

Notwithstanding, there is still hope for you to be set free if you give your life to Jesus Christ. Come to Him and regain your freedom.
Remember, He came to set the captives free.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:00am On Apr 10, 2021

With the current bad News rocking my phone every day and night about South East and South South, I'm Advising my fellow Northerners to plan to vacate that land ,
in order to save their lives.
Come back home! Home is peaceful !!
Come back NORTH to save your lives !!!

1 Like

Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by KingLennon(m): 6:00am On Apr 10, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry Why venture into something that leads to destruction? Why the waste of body organs just like that? Hospitals are in need of organs for those who seriously need it. Why wasting your precious lives and still go to hell? Surrender yourself to the hospital is better than joining the cultists club, save a life and let heaven welcome you cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Please I need your financial and spiritual help about my heart issues. Please read my evidences on the hospitals I have gone to. Thanks
You don't need any help from man(unless you are a bomber) � you need the word of God and that sickness will be gone. Matthew 8:17...

2 Likes

Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by Osiris12: 6:01am On Apr 10, 2021
Hmmmm killing each other just for what.

Wish all that energy can be directed at our politicians and all these low life bmc guys

1 Like

Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by KingLennon(m): 6:07am On Apr 10, 2021
ursullalinda:
Atimes i wish to be a supreme being and go into the heart's of cultist just to know what goes on in their mind.......or find out how they were convinced to leave good life and start living in abnormal and dangerous way......with the high risk involved......it just amazes me thou.
It's a mentality thing. The society plays a part too....
Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by blackmanking: 6:07am On Apr 10, 2021
fake news
nigeria is el dorado
the most peaceful nation on earth
the world tourist capital
Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by Gsentme(m): 6:11am On Apr 10, 2021
Say no to cultism. Mean while check my signature below.
Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by Triangles1(m): 6:27am On Apr 10, 2021
Take this people to SAMBISA let them proof to us if truly they're strong men.
Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by ImpactCrater: 6:32am On Apr 10, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

With the current bad News rocking my phone every day and night about South East and South South, I'm Advising my fellow Northerners to plan to vacate that land ,
in order to save their lives.
Come back home! Home is peaceful !!
Come back NORTH to save your lives !!!

what nonsense!
which north are you talking about?
is it the north where fulani and bh have taken over?
Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by ruggedtimi(m): 6:33am On Apr 10, 2021
No wonder last night all access to town from aba road was blocked by heavily armed policemen.... grin and I was suppose to drop someone at Victoria street. ThankGod
Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by ChiefAfonja: 6:48am On Apr 10, 2021
grin
Re: Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt by KBEST3(m): 6:58am On Apr 10, 2021
I know one day the southern naija may rich there.if you know you know

(1) (2) (Reply)

19 Feared Killed In Fresh Plateau Attack / Seminarian Arrested For Defiling 10-Year-Old Girl In Anambra / Suspected Thief Who Pretends To Be Mad, Apprehended While Stealing In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.