Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Search Within - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Search Within (103 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Search Within by seiyefajohn(m): 6:19am On Apr 10, 2021
Search Within:

If you can shut your ears to the sayings, perceptions and opinions of others and the world in general for a period of time. You will see a new you emerge out of you. I mean, you will become one that pays attention to the content of your inside. You will listen more to your super conscious thoughts rather than what others think or say.

It is my opinion that, we chase so much of what is outside, when we should concentrate more on what is within us. I don't know for whom HE woke me up at 2:30am to write this for. If this message is for you, then listen: He said, "shut your ears to what you hear outside and listen more to HIS voice within you. Inside of you lay the answers you seek to have that situation settled."

Nollywood' Seiyefa John ✍ iamseiyefajohn@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Help About Schooling In Australia / Thread For Computer Science Students Home And Abroad / Library: Compare The Number Of Libraries Available To A Population Of 11 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.