Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

How Genuine Is Droom Soccer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Genuine Is Droom Soccer (502 Views)

How Genuine Is Affiliate Marketing / How To Hack Dream League Soccer Without Rooting Ur Phone / Download Game: PES 2018 APK MOD Android Pro Evolution Soccer 18 2.2.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Genuine Is Droom Soccer by Ejunka2021: 9:15am On Apr 10, 2021
Please I want to confirm how genuine is Droom Soccer because I got a mail from them about a scholarship offer to attend a 1 month development training in Madrid Spain.

1000 euros provided by droom, to be completed by self with a sum of 500 euros for the registration which would qualify me to travel to spain.
Re: How Genuine Is Droom Soccer by olamide0147: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2021
Ejunka2021:
Please I want to confirm how genuine is Droom Soccer because I got a mail from them about a scholarship offer to attend a 1 month development training in Madrid Spain.

1000 euros provided by droom, to be completed by self with a sum of 500 euros for the registration which would qualify me to travel to spain.
Bro don't try it but you want to pls be sure before putting a cent, I was scammed back then in 2008 like that
Re: How Genuine Is Droom Soccer by Ejunka2021: 10:59am On Apr 10, 2021
Re: How Genuine Is Droom Soccer by FacelessStuart: 11:26am On Feb 24, 2022
I'm not sure it's actually reliable, man, so I think you should consider doing something else. For instance, if you're willing to make money from sports, you can try betting, and this platform https://takebet.co.uk/ is the best for that. I'm sure that it won't be hard for you to place bets with all the predictions, so you should at least check it out.

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Best Battery For A Solar Energy System / Is Nge.ng A Scam Site? / Uyo Could Be The Fastest Developing City In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.