Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,423 members, 7,958,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

Let's Reason Together - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Reason Together (131 Views)

Let's Reason Fed Govt Or State Govt Is To Be Held For Hunger In Niaja? / Let Us Reason Together Here.. Nigeria Needs You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Reason Together by Chimighty007(m): 10:22am On Apr 10, 2021
At some point, I wish we could reason together with open minds without tribalism, religion or regions.

I cry any time I read comments on Nairaland Forum but let me shock you; it's a battle between the government and the governed. It hurts so badly how the government (politicians) are so united irrespective of their tribe, region, religion or party affiliation are so UNITED against the governed yet the governed are divided.

You'll take a bullet from APC for a PDP politician today, tomorrow he's in APC without consulting you.

All they care about is their immunity, wealth and family. They don't care about us.

Now let's discuss Nigeria:

# imagine an amalgamation with just a region represented

# imagine a constitution written by a region to govern all regions

# compare the state of the country under 1963 constitution written by all regions and the present state of the country under the constitution written by a region under military rule.

# Nigeria was created to exist for 100 years then renegotiate but the constitution written by the born-to-rule region through the military says no secession.

What's your take on these?

My Opinion, it's not about who is power. The constitution subjects all to the Government and subjects the government to the North. Even if there's no one Northern in any Federal Govt office, we'll still be slaves to them. For, instance the ass licking of our governors. QED
Re: Let's Reason Together by Emmanuelcann: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2021
The tribal issue in nairaland is really ridiculous! The oppressor is killing you but you prefer to fight your fellow oppressed neighbour! Nigerians are terribly dull.The crooked politicians are smiling to the banks meanwhile!

(1) (Reply)

The Insider Secret You Never Knew / Top 3 Reasons Why Tableau Is Much Better After That MS Excel For Creating Dashbo / Best Quality Milano Stone Coated Steel Roof Tile With Warranty Period Of Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.