Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND (1761 Views)

IPOB have started killing pastors - VIDEO / COHCSON: Yoruba Nation, IPOB Have Raised $5 Million To Bribe Judges / Igbo Congress Blasts Buhari, Wants Miyetti Allah Declared Terrorist Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by chukwuaustin(m): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2021
Last night the leader of Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora, Comrade Chukwuma Dike during his broadcast has declared Ipob as terrorist organization.

He said in his life broadcast that, any organization that those not respect freedom of speech, rule of law and Believes in extra judicial Killing is a terrorist organization.

He urged the USA and the Western government to tag Ipob as a terrorist organization because they have been threatening the life's of people who are opposed to their modus operandi.

He called on inter pol to arrest Nnamdi kanu and members of his DOS. Who have been threatening his life and the life of his supporters.
He futher advise The Igbo people that the Biafra kanu us projecting is worst than the Nigeria he is condemning.
Chukwuma Dike who was a former Buafran warlord and leader of Biafra Special Military Squad. has urged people to stop following kanu because he lacked what it's takes to actualise Biafra.
He said kanu is only interested in turn I no the peaceful South East to Somalia while he enjoys with his family abroad.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by oilPUSSY(f): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2021
One person is a leader of Igbo youths in Nigeria, and Leader of Igbo youths in diapora ? grin grin grin

Simple google search about the said person couldn't give me any single result ;... Continue..
Even the so called leader is hiding his face

Why are you guys so afraid of IPOB agitation ?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by johnmartus(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2021
Coming too late.
Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by GorillaApp(m): 10:45am On Apr 10, 2021
His own wahala
Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by Emergingnation(m): 10:48am On Apr 10, 2021
Is this fellow different from a terrorist, I mean his outfit..

Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by owobokiri(m): 10:48am On Apr 10, 2021
This noisy brat again? Is this some sort of schizophrenia?

1 Like

Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by TripleDdotcom: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by Mightyhaiz: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2021
obiara late

1 Like

Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by Lovelive: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by gidgiddy: 10:56am On Apr 10, 2021
chukwuaustin:
Last night the leader of Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora, Comrade Chukwuma Dike during his broadcast has declared Ipob as terrorist organization.

He said in his life broadcast that, any organization that those not respect freedom of speech, rule of law and Believes in extra judicial Killing is a terrorist organization.

He urged the USA and the Western government to tag Ipob as a terrorist organization because they have been threatening the life's of people who are opposed to their modus operandi.

He called on inter pol to arrest Nnamdi kanu and members of his DOS. Who have been threatening his life and the life of his supporters.
He futher advise The Igbo people that the Biafra kanu us projecting is worst than the Nigeria he is condemning.
Chukwuma Dike who was a former Buafran warlord and leader of Biafra Special Military Squad. has urged people to stop following kanu because he lacked what it's takes to actualise Biafra.
He said kanu is only interested in turn I no the peaceful South East to Somalia while he enjoys with his family abroad.

Mr Chukwma Austin Dike, can you remind us all why you were begging Nnamdi Kanu for more than 30 minutes to accept you back into IPOB in the video below?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHIuiWsSBCg

1 Like

Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by Akiara: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2021
ABEG WHO GET THAT PINSURE WEY THIS WEREY DEY SMOKE "IGBO".

JUST IMAGINE HOW PATHETIC THIS GUY IS??

ANYWAY I TRUST IGBO PEOPLE...NA TO IGNORE THE LOWLIFER..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NA THE GUY BE THIS NA...WHY IS HE HIDING HIS FACE ON FACEBOOK....

I AM NOW AN INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by Akiara: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2021
THE GUY NA LOWLIFER....

FORGET HIS TANTRUMS....EVEN HIS SPONSORS HAVE ABANDONED HIM.... grin grin grin grin grin

oilPUSSY:
One person is a leader of Igbo youths in Nigeria, and Leader of Igbo youths in diapora ? grin grin grin

Simple google search about the said person couldn't give me any single result ;... Continue..

1 Like

Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by Acidiously: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2021
TripleDdotcom:
So they are not even United on the cause. How they wan secede successfully now?

By the way, na beg I dey beg. Please have a look at my signature and patronize us. Thanks.
Patronize Kee u der. As you dey beg for patronage na so BIAFRA dey find there own way but you are blind to know because you wan sell market. Na bad market go run u down

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2021
grin egwu aja
Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by Obdk: 11:35am On Apr 10, 2021
Chukwuma dike pass me the kpoli.. I kno say na colorado..
I know say na smoke full d nylon. Cut smoke for me chi boy

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by xelly: 11:46am On Apr 10, 2021
Op, I hereby declare you a terrorist. Hope that stands? Rubbish
Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by TripleDdotcom: 11:47am On Apr 10, 2021
Acidiously:

Patronize Kee u der. As you dey beg for patronage na so BIAFRA dey find there own way but you are blind to know because you wan sell market. Na bad market go run u down

Oga no vex oo. Sorry if I hurt you or anybody's feelings with the comment.
Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by Conrod: 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
If truely you are my leader and capable for the job ahead then show us your face,untill then,hold your piss.
Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
Akiara:
ABEG WHO GET THAT PINSURE WEY THIS WEREY DEY SMOKE "IGBO".

JUST IMAGINE HOW PATHETIC THIS GUY IS??

ANYWAY I TRUST IGBO PEOPLE...NA TO IGNORE THE LOWLIFER..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NA THE GUY BE THIS NA...WHY IS HE HIDING HIS FACE ON FACEBOOK....

I AM NOW AN INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Here

1 Like

Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by Idiko1: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
A delusional coward such as Chukwuma Dike can never be leader of anything Igboland talk less of youths.
Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by Akiara: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
BROS TANKIU!! grin grin grin

Nigeriabiafra82:

Here
Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by gidgiddy: 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Obdk:
Chukwuma dike pass me the kpoli.. I kno say na colorado..
I know say na smoke full d nylon. Cut smoke for my chi boy

So it is after smoking weed that the guy comes to Nairaland to open stupid threads? No wonder! I have been saying that this guy has lost his mind. I didnt know it was the work of ganja

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by EndNigeriaNoww: 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
one mad man for bush after smoking Igbo declared ipob a terrorist org. Even the Fulani weh de pay am to post rubish don abandon am. e gat no future. he calls himself oyigbo update. Fulani terrorist. OP go tell ur Fulani terrorist brothers say if dem try rubish we will send them to meet terrorist mad prophet Muhammad in hell.
Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by Monogamy: 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
grin
Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by chukwuaustin(m): 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
Make una no die for this post.... SouthEast Presidency 2023
Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by Ezmans: 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
oilPUSSY:

he is hiding his face to avoid eating yam in Germany
Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by chukwuaustin(m): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Here
he is advocating for marijuana to be legalised
Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by Gadaluck(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ezmans:
he is hiding his face to avoid eating yam in Germany

Hahahahaha, no be small yam things grin grin grin
Re: Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND by HallaDaTruth: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
Imagine him referring to himself as former warlord grin grin grin
Irrelevant fellow

(1) (Reply)

North Doesn't Need Your Deceitful Kneeling, Begging For 2023 Presidency, Norther / How Our People Were Killed, Displaced In Akwa Ibom --yoruba Leaders Five People / How Peter Obi's Statement Shaped Osun State Election Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.