Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,908 members, 7,824,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

From Kidnap Victim To Suspect And All And All - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / From Kidnap Victim To Suspect And All And All (908 Views)

Kidnap Victim Knocks Down Abductor, Frees Many Captives Along Kaduna Road / Armed Robbery Suspect And 80-year-old Armourer Arrested In Delta / Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans Lawyer, Withdraws From Kidnap Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Kidnap Victim To Suspect And All And All by Igbojihadist: 10:48am On Apr 10, 2021
Good day all i was kidnapped last year in ondo we were four reaching around 9pm they gave us phone to call our people and tell them we are under kidnapper which we did so they started smoking and drinking,the guy beside me remove his rifle and drop it pull his jacket to cover his leg while lying down, i was hearing his snoring b4 i tap the driver that i want us to escape but he was like dont try that they will shoot us all, i ran away from there to a community, to one man which the man took me to the (baale)leader of the community who draw the attention of the military men that night i lead them back inside the bush to rescue others we no see anybody again two days interva i was arested and detaine for 1 month by police and amotekun i spend alot i need help and advice LALASTICLALA pls to the front page
Re: From Kidnap Victim To Suspect And All And All by ebukaokeke234: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
It's not your fault but if that's the case, please charge them to court so long as you are sure that it's a case of kidnapping, period.

Get a lawyer or better still go a human rights lawyer to table your case at least to get justice
Re: From Kidnap Victim To Suspect And All And All by Igbojihadist: 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
ebukaokeke234:
It's not your fault but if that's the case, please charge them to court so long as you are sure that it's a case of kidnapping, period.

Get a lawyer or better still go a human rights lawyer to table your case at least to get justice
do you know any human right lawyer that i can connect with
Re: From Kidnap Victim To Suspect And All And All by uvie66: 12:02am On Apr 11, 2021
Igbojihadist:
Good day all i was kidnapped last year in ondo we were four reaching around 9pm they gave us phone to call our people and tell them we are under kidnapper which we did so they started smoking and drinking,the guy beside me remove his rifle and drop it pull his jacket to cover his leg while lying down, i was hearing his snoring b4 i tap the driver that i want us to escape but he was like dont try that they will shoot us all, i ran away from there to a community, to one man which the man took me to the (baale)leader of the community who draw the attention of the military men that night i lead them back inside the bush to rescue others we no see anybody again two days interva i was arested and detaine for 1 month by police and amotekun i spend alot i need help and advice LALASTICLALA pls to the front page
Some people should be apprehended for writing in English language !!!!
Re: From Kidnap Victim To Suspect And All And All by ebukaokeke234: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
Where is your location

Igbojihadist:
do you know any human right lawyer that i can connect with
Re: From Kidnap Victim To Suspect And All And All by Igbojihadist: 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
ebukaokeke234:
Where is your location

ondo state
Re: From Kidnap Victim To Suspect And All And All by Igbojihadist: 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
uvie66:
Some people should be apprehended for writing in English language !!!!
oga since i no go school reach you then what do u want me to do??
Re: From Kidnap Victim To Suspect And All And All by ebukaokeke234: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
We don't reside in the same location but google human rights offices in ondo state and it will pop up

Igbojihadist:
ondo state
Re: From Kidnap Victim To Suspect And All And All by Igbojihadist: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
ebukaokeke234:
We don't reside in the same location but google human rights offices in ondo state and it will pop up

okay
Re: From Kidnap Victim To Suspect And All And All by ekene101: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
Igbojihadist:
Re: From Kidnap Victim To Suspect And All And All by eni680: 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
sad

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Fulani Herdsmen Abduct 18 Passengers Along Igboora/eruwa Road, Ibadan / Revealed Details Of Abba Kyari’s Confession To Special Investigation Panel / Cop Allegedly Insured Family Members, Hired Hitmen To Kill Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.