Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

I See War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See War (289 Views)

I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria / Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 / I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See War by pimper24: 11:46am On Apr 10, 2021
Please anyone close to Buhari should inform him that the exclusion of the igbos in sensitive appointments could cause a disaster that has never been imagined.
I see a second civil war. The eastern governors are pretending but they know everything that is being cooked.
Please don't delete this post.
Buhari should find a way of solving nepotisic injustice.
I am not saying that the presidency should go to the south but pls south east should be called to a negotiation table before the mantle is given to Tinubu.
Please I am not an Igbo man but I love this country.
Anarchy looms, I see war, I see war.

There is no ESN anywhere. Those are just experiments. The governors know all these. Please do not play with this.
I am not in the country. So I am not scared.
Re: I See War by BluDesk: 11:48am On Apr 10, 2021
Okay. We've heard you. What tribe are you from
Re: I See War by MightySparrow: 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
Close your eyes and stop seeing nonsense.
Re: I See War by Oksman(m): 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
pimper24:
Please anyone close to Buhari should inform him that the exclusion of the igbos in sensitive appointments could cause a disaster that has never been imagined.
I see a second civil war. The eastern governors are pretending but they know everything that is being cooked.
Buhari should find a way of solving nepotisic injustice.
I am not saying that the presidency should go to the south but pls south east should be called to a negotiation table before the mantle is given to Tinubu.
Please I am not an Igbo man but I love this country.
Anarchy looms, I see war, I see war.

There is no ESN anywhere. Those are just experiments. The governors know all these. Please do not play with this.
I am not in the country. So I am not scared.

Your guess is as good as mine. But in a country where injustice is a mantra, many would be too colour blind to see anything. War doesn't happen overnight, just like the rain it builds up overtime before finally hitting the ground. And just like OBJ once said no one can predict the outcome of any war! A little slip somewhere along the way can change the cause of war. No one likes war, but just like Von Clauzwig (the German military strategists) once said " war is a continuation of economic by other means" let is hope and pray that Nigeria is spared the consequences of another war brought upon herself by her stupidity.

(1) (Reply)

National Polls... Come And Vote!!! / ‘release Nyame, Dariye From Jail’ —galadima Tackles Buhari For Defending Pantami / GREENFIELD UNIVERSITY: Nigerian Whose Sister-in-law Was Killed By The Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.