Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Nigeria Should Ban All Combustion Engine Cars By 2035- Sen. Ben Bruce - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nigeria Should Ban All Combustion Engine Cars By 2035- Sen. Ben Bruce (196 Views)

Ben Bruce First To Acquire The First Faa-approved Flying Electric Car In Nigeria / The Role Of Internal Combustion Engine / China Moves Towards Banning The Internal Combustion Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Should Ban All Combustion Engine Cars By 2035- Sen. Ben Bruce by assamu1122(m): 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
The former member of the Nigerian National Assembly, Senator Ben Bruce has proposed to Nigeria's government to ban engine driving cars and opt for electric cars by 2035, Newsline9ja.com reports.

According to the senator as revealed on his social media page, he had already ordered and paid for a yet to be manufactured Lucid electric car.

He wrote;

"In practicing what I preach, I recently put a deposit on this yet to be manufactured Lucid Electric Car. Delivery is early next year. It’s capable of more miles per charge than a Tesla. An amazing machine. Nigeria should ban all combustion Engine cars by 2035". #ClimateAction

Recall that, over the years, Senator Ben Bruce has been agitating for the Nigerian government to start making provisions for electric cars as other developed countries have already started using them. He says with electric cars, Nigeria can be top among the technologically advanced countries.

https://newsline9ja.com/nigeria-should-ban-all-combustion-engine-cars-by-2035-sen-ben-bruce/

Re: Nigeria Should Ban All Combustion Engine Cars By 2035- Sen. Ben Bruce by ojmaroni247(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ofcus, we need to opt for Electric Vehicles to reduce Emission rate of Carbon into the atmosphere . It's the best way to go...next would be trucks. We need to get cleaner air to breath.
Re: Nigeria Should Ban All Combustion Engine Cars By 2035- Sen. Ben Bruce by Godisgreatest1: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
The block-headed and illiterate Nigerian leaders will not approve electric vehicles because most of them have already purchased hundreds of petroleum driven vehicles worth billions of Naira. They want what they have to always remain in vogue. All the talk about poor electricity are all 'empty excuses' .
Re: Nigeria Should Ban All Combustion Engine Cars By 2035- Sen. Ben Bruce by 2shaw: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
Like say light steady for naija,imagine I bought bitcoin miner, I could only power it for 2 weeks,which gulped a lot of my money just cos its 145k a month,I go use 50k take dey power on miner minus data sub o. God punish nepa

(1) (Reply)

Toks 06 Toyota Sienna 2.5m Ibadan With Equipped Leather Seat / 4 Weeks Registered Glk 2010. 5.6m. 08062499398 / 2009 C300 Toks Available For 4.1m With Panaromic Roof And Pop Up Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.