Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,670 members, 7,955,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

Reflection 101: God Speaking Through Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reflection 101: God Speaking Through Others (131 Views)

God speaking to Mohammed / Lucifer Speaking Through A Man / 4 Ways You Can Tell It Is God Speaking To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reflection 101: God Speaking Through Others by MyCatholicLife: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
Daily Reflections on Divine Mercy
365 Days with Saint Faustina

Very often, God wants to speak to You a particular message that you need to hear. It may happen that, as you listen to a homily, read a book, hear something on the radio or talk with a friend, something particular will jump out at you that does not seem to affect others. Pay attention to this inspiration, it is a gift to you of God’s Mercy and a revelation of His love for you (See Diary #456).

Reflect upon anything, lately, that has gotten your attention. Have you heard something that seemed to be spoken just for you? Is there something that has been on your mind? If so, spend time with that thought and try to discern if it is from the Lord and what He may be saying to you through it. This may be God’s voice speaking to you and an act of His great Mercy.

Lord, I desire to hear Your voice. Help me to be attentive to Your word as it is spoken to me. When You speak, help me to listen and to respond to You with generosity and love. Jesus, I trust in You.

#Spreaker: https://www.spreaker.com/user/my-catholic-life/reflection-101-god-speaking-through-othe_2

(1) (Reply)

Search Within / Have You Ever Finished Reading The Whole Bible? / 34th Year Anniversary Celebration Opening Of Satguru Maharaj Ji Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.