Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

USSD: Banks Deny Owing MTN Nigeria, Other Telcos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / USSD: Banks Deny Owing MTN Nigeria, Other Telcos (7784 Views)

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent / Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USSD: Banks Deny Owing MTN Nigeria, Other Telcos by SouthSouth1914: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
After a week, you guys came up with these lies! When you were disconnected why didn’t you prepare a statement the next day?

You went to settle and now it’s a nice time to deny. This is typical Nigerian for you, full of lies and dishonesty especially government related agency. They lie and pass on this dishonest attitude to their family and friends and this web of lies goes on and on..

It is a shame to be a Nigerian really, everything is messed up in this country. Everyone is out there to outdo the other! Nigeria is a fraud!
Re: USSD: Banks Deny Owing MTN Nigeria, Other Telcos by clothingonline(m): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
Who should we believe
Re: USSD: Banks Deny Owing MTN Nigeria, Other Telcos by Famousdex1: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
Oh
Re: USSD: Banks Deny Owing MTN Nigeria, Other Telcos by dimugonabo: 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
forexline:
Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast N25k or more weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details

Since you dey get N25k weekly, do giveaway na.
Re: USSD: Banks Deny Owing MTN Nigeria, Other Telcos by inokia: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
is this the reason I was unable to withdraw money throughout today?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can’t See My Money Inside My Palmpay Mobile Banking / Business Ideas In Ibadan / Yola Market Inferno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.