Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

Late Gen Garba: It's A Great Loss Of A Noble Patriarch Of Our Land- Tom Mourns - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Late Gen Garba: It's A Great Loss Of A Noble Patriarch Of Our Land- Tom Mourns (152 Views)

2021 Conde Noble Vino Tinto Wine, 6 In 1, 50 Packaged Available 19k Each Pack. / Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu / A Noble Call To Gov. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Late Gen Garba: It's A Great Loss Of A Noble Patriarch Of Our Land- Tom Mourns by TGNEWS(m): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
Tom Garba, one of the illustrious Sons of Lere Local Government Area of Saminaka, Kaduna State mourned the death of Rtd Brig. Gen. Abubakar Garba Muhammed, the Emir of Lere.

Tom Garba in a statement made available to newsmen described Muhammad as a Father, a mentor, and a rallying point of unity to the people of Kaduna State, a bridge-builder and a huge link for the peaceful coexistence of the entire people of Lere LGA whose sudden demised is a great loss to Nigeria as a country.

While commiserating with his immediate family, the people of Lere who after his successful Military career haven retired in great honors to have served the country in many capacities, because of his untapped wisdom and wealth of knowledge, he was called upon to serve his people as the Emir of Lere, an office he revered and served well before his death.

In his lamentable words, Tom Garba said a gap has been created, a link to many channels of goodness has been cut off from our people, a shoe of a Great Man is empty, who can wear it?

Tom Garba consoled that the Elder statesman has lived well, gave the best for humanity, and Allah's blessings shall be his portion in the life hereafter.

"Sir, I met you in few gatherings and I discovered instances abound in you to be one of the nicest Man that I vowed to emulate.

" You spoke love to humanity is love for God, you preached peace at all times because is God's gift to Mankind, a pivotal means that humanity can enjoy life to the fullest.

"You were a Man of double honors, an enigma of success yet humble because it's in you the love of Mankind.

" I can't stop shedding tears as I discovered that the man who through all his life he lived loving the people of Lere by rallying around, supporting and golden advice to anyone around him is no more.

"Sir, yours is a great life and reward by Allah in Paradise. My prayers are that we live on the legacies you have carved out for us, we follow in the good steps you have imprinted in our mother Land, in the sands of times you will still be remembered for good because posterity will judge well.

" Have a better rest now because you have worked well, Aljannatur Firdausi, and bountiful rewards are all my prayers for you." Tom prayed

Re: Late Gen Garba: It's A Great Loss Of A Noble Patriarch Of Our Land- Tom Mourns by JaneYave(f): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
RIP His Royal Highness

(1) (Reply)

Man Remarries Woman After 10 Years Of Divorce / Lagos Police Allegedly Rejects N500k Bribe Offered By Arrested Suspects... / Tips For Turning Into Fortunate In Cryptocurrency In 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.