Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Admired His Wristwatch Not That I Was Comparing His With Mine- Davido Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Admired His Wristwatch Not That I Was Comparing His With Mine- Davido Reacts (3093 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) / Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Admired His Wristwatch Not That I Was Comparing His With Mine- Davido Reacts by Nairafame1: 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
Davido finally reacted to a video of him checking out a guy Wristwatch at a wedding event in Ogun state.

In the video Davido was truly seen checking out the man Wristwatch which makes people think Davido is comparing his Wristwatch with the man's own, whether the man is putting on fake wristwatch whereas their thoughts was wrong.

After a Instagram blogger posted a video online, Davido reacted to the video and said he Admired the man wristwatch and he wanted to get the type that the man wasn't putting on his type of wristwatch.

Watch the video and see Davido reactions HERE

Re: I Admired His Wristwatch Not That I Was Comparing His With Mine- Davido Reacts by CandyOps(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
This kin watch Dem no de use am check time because you no go even see anything. Na so so ice. Wrist stays frozen

3 Likes

Re: I Admired His Wristwatch Not That I Was Comparing His With Mine- Davido Reacts by obayendo1010(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
Big boys world
Real recognize real...take it from me bro.
Re: I Admired His Wristwatch Not That I Was Comparing His With Mine- Davido Reacts by emmy512: 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
all this watches that just let you assume the correct minute and hour based on the location of the dial.
I don't understand the concept. beats the idea of a wristwatch. it's just another jewelry
Re: I Admired His Wristwatch Not That I Was Comparing His With Mine- Davido Reacts by LOVEGINO(m): 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
CandyOps:
This kin watch Dem no de use am check time because you no go even see anything. Na so so ice. Wrist stays frozen
dem dey even ask their friends "abeg wetin b3 time"�
Re: I Admired His Wristwatch Not That I Was Comparing His With Mine- Davido Reacts by Nobody: 3:42am On Apr 11, 2021
check out the laptop on my profile, 40k only
Re: I Admired His Wristwatch Not That I Was Comparing His With Mine- Davido Reacts by KingLennon(m): 4:33am On Apr 11, 2021
Someone will wear watch of 50m....And someone will work for 35 years and cannot save up to 50m.

This life balance so?

1 Like

Re: I Admired His Wristwatch Not That I Was Comparing His With Mine- Davido Reacts by Khd95(m): 6:21am On Apr 11, 2021
I think davido has inferiority complex, always trying to outwit others

Na one reason I take like baba nla be that, no time for all these unnecessary attention, Wizkid fit even dey that even and he won't make his presence known

Low-key and secret life, that confuses people about your next moves, but David is always everywhere trying to do everything

You saw a watch on another man and you are thinking of getting same, you even made it so obvious that it was captured, Nawa oo Adeleke

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Nini $€x Saga After Jacuzzi Party (video) / Harrysong Breaks Fela Kuti’s Record As He Marries 30 Women In A Single Day / Who Is Owobo Ogunde: History Of Owobo Ogunde Biography, Unbelievable Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.